Basil essential Oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of Ocimum basilicum L.
Family : Lamiacea
Odor : Spicy, anised and aromatic
Origin : India
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
Nervous problems oil
- Strong antispasmodic (nervous system, digestive tract, respiratory tract, uterine decongestant)
- Digestion tonic, eases flatulence
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain killer)
- Antiviral, antibacterial, fights viruses
- Invigorating and vitalising, it dissolves physical and mental tiredness, decreases in concentration and memory
Digestive problems: pain and flatulence, colitis, stomach acidity, swelling, indigestion, digestive tract irritation, gastroenteritis, nausea, travel sickness
Spasmodic pain: intestinal cramps, period pains, gastro-hepatic-enteric spasms, spasmodic colitis, muscular cramps, hiccup
Inflammatory pain: rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, muscular strain
Various nervous problems: stress, angst, tiredness, depression, nervous insomnia, hysteria, neurasthenia, intellectual burnout, hyperventilation, vertigo, troubles related to jetlag
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.External use only
Dermal application ++
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
CAUTIONVery potent oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C