Black spruce essential Oil - Organic
Processing method: steam distillation needles and branches of Picea mariana
Odor : Fresh, resineous and balsamic
Origin : Canada
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
- Anti-infectious, anti-mycotic, anti-parasitic, aerial antiseptic ++
- Anti-spasmodic, antitussive reducing the coughing reflex, assists expectoration and the expulsion of mucus from the trachea or the bronchi +
- Hormone mimetic: cortisone mimetic +
- General tonic, allows for a good general neurotonic fitness, refills the solar plexus ++
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
CAUTIONVery potent oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C