Antistress Trio Essential oils
These 3 essential oils are an invitation to calm and relaxation
Antistress Essential Oils Pack
(3 x 10ml)
Save 15% when buying this pack (from buying the 3 oils separate)
Properties of these 3 antistress essential oils
The lemongrass essential oil: in well-being, lemongrass essential oil is known for its calming and anti-depressive properties.
The petitgrain essential oil: a powerful calming and harmonizing on the emotional level, it facilitates relaxation and fights against stress, low morale and insomnia.
The Ylang-ylang III essential oil: has interesting antispasmodic effects and is traditionally known to calm breathing and heart rate in case of stress. It is also wonderful for fighting stress and difficulty falling asleep.
– Babies: Do not diffuse essential oils in the baby’s room.
– Prefer cold diffusion. Use a mist or an electric diffuser. Avoid using perfume burners. Indeed, heat may degrade essential oils.
– Do not diffuse essential oils in a room during sleep. Diffuse the essential oils into the room no later than 30 minutes before bedtime.
– Diffuse essential oils for periods of time not exceeding 20 minutes in a row if you use an electric diffuser.
– Always ensure good daily ventilation of your rooms. Do not diffuse in confined unventilated spaces.
– Do not breathe in the essential oils above the diffuser.
– Avoid diffusing essential oils too close to varnished or painted surfaces, as they may alter them.
– Store your essential oils bottles in a dry, cool place, away from light to preserve all their properties.