WHO AM I?
Processing method of apricot kernel oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: kernels
Yield: between 55 and 70%
Botanical name: Prunus armeniaca
Odour: Light, characteristic, bitter
Colour: light yellow to dark yellow
- Oleic acid (58,00 to 74,00%)
- Linoleic acid (20,00 to 34,00%)
- Palmitic acid (4,00 to 9,00%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
The apricot tree is a tree of the Rosaceae family, same family as the peach, the cherry, the almond tree.
- Glowing: it brings a real glow to your skin
- Regenerating and revitalising, it fights skin ageing and is also very good for your complexion (discreet self-tanning effect).
- Softener: brings back elasticity and also tone to the dry skin.
- Emollient, it nourishes the skin and therefore contributes to making it softer.
- Nourishing: by reinforcing the hydrolipid film, it protects the skin from dehydration and nourishes dull skin
|- Dull, tired tones|
- Tired, wrinkled skin (neckline, face and hands)
-Skins without tone, devitalized
- Creams, “healthy glow” effect
- Anti-ageing care
- Massage Oils
- Night cream
- Glow effect :
Add a few drops of this oil in the palm of your hand and then make a long massage on your face, slowly enough to make it penetrate.
Add 5 drops ho wood essential oil in 50 drops apricot kernel oil. You can apply once a day.
- Stretch marks :
Mix 30ml apricot kernel oil + 5 drops ho wood essential oil. Massage once a day
Mix 20ml apricot kernel oil (or argan oil) + 6 drops atlas cedarwood essential oil. Then massage on the affected area every 2 days.
- Nourishing body oil :
Mix 50 ml avocado oil + 50 ml apricot kernel oil + 60 drops geranium essential oil for a body massage
- Cellulite :
Add 0,5 ml grapefruit essential oil in 10 ml apricot kernel oil. Then, massage on affected areas.
- Make-up removal
Wet and dry a vegetable sponge or a washable make-up remover. Then soak it with apricot kernel oil and rub it over the face several times to effectively remove all the makeup. Finish with misting a hydrolat on your face.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Check our post to help your choice of vegetable oil!