Apricot kernel oil – Organic
The apricot vegetable oil is very rich in carotenoids and omega 6 which makes it excellent for beauty treatments and especially those on the face. It is known for its anti-aging effects and softening on all skin types. It is an excellent support to mix with essential oils because it allows perfect absorption and is not greasy on the skin
WHO AM I?
Processing method of apricot kernel oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: kernels
Yield: between 55 and 70%
Botanical name: Prunus armeniaca
Odour: Light, characteristic, bitter
Colour: light yellow to dark yellow
- Oleic acid (58,00 to 74,00%)
- Linoleic acid (20,00 to 34,00%)
- Palmitic acid (4,00 to 9,00%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
The apricot tree is a tree of the Rosaceae family, same family as the peach, the cherry, the almond tree.
- Glowing: it brings a real glow to your skin
- Regenerating and revitalising, it fights skin ageing and is also very good for your complexion (discreet self-tanning effect).
- Softener: brings back elasticity and also tone to the dry skin.
- Emollient, it nourishes the skin and therefore contributes to making it softer.
- Nourishing: by reinforcing the hydrolipid film, it protects the skin from dehydration and nourishes dull skin
|- Dull, tired tones
- Tired, wrinkled skin (neckline, face and hands)
-Skins without tone, devitalized
- Creams, “healthy glow” effect
- Anti-ageing care
- Massage Oils
- Night cream
- Glow effect :
Add a few drops of this oil in the palm of your hand and then make a long massage on your face, slowly enough to make it penetrate.
Add 5 drops ho wood essential oil in 50 drops apricot kernel oil. You can apply once a day.
- Stretch marks :
Mix 30ml apricot kernel oil + 5 drops ho wood essential oil. Massage once a day
Mix 20ml apricot kernel oil (or argan oil) + 6 drops atlas cedarwood essential oil. Then massage on the affected area every 2 days.
- Nourishing body oil :
Mix 50 ml avocado oil + 50 ml apricot kernel oil + 60 drops geranium essential oil for a body massage
- Cellulite :
Add 0,5 ml grapefruit essential oil in 10 ml apricot kernel oil. Then, massage on affected areas.
- Make-up removal
Wet and dry a vegetable sponge or a washable make-up remover. Then soak it with apricot kernel oil and rub it over the face several times to effectively remove all the makeup. Finish with misting a hydrolat on your face.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Check our post to help your choice of vegetable oil!
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.85 with More info
You may also like…
or 4 payments of $3.85 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $3.44 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $3.50 with Afterpay