WHO AM I?
Processing method of argan oil: cold pressing
Part of the plant: nuts
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 3kgs nuts
Botanical name: Argania spinosa L.
Oleic acid (43 to 50%), linoleic acid (29 to 37%), Palmitic acid (10 to 15%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF ARGAN OIL
- Firming and softening: helps giving back elasticity and softness to the skin
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing: neutralises free radicals thanks to its vitamin E content
- Nourishing and healing, it is the friend of damaged hair and dried out skin and helps healing scars of chicken pox, chapped skin and burns
- Skin protector, it limits the effects of climate (dryness, cold, sun, wind…)
- Fortifies brittle nails)
- Very fine, it is easily absorbed by the skin
|- Dry and dehydrated skin, mature skin lacking tonicity|
-Chapped skin, burns, acne and chicken pox scars
|- Hair loss,|
- Dry and dull hair,
- Dyed hair
- Strengthening, untangles hair and nourishes nails
- Anti-ageing care
- Massage oils
- Limit stretch or acne marks, skin flexibility :
Massage with argan vegetable oil on the parties concerned.
- Nail and cuticles care :
1 tablespoon of argan vegetable oil + 1 drop of ylang-ylang essential oil complete + 1 drop of lemon essential oil, massage the cuticles and nails with a little of this mixture in the evening
- Prevent wrinkles :
Dilute 1 tablespoon of argan vegetable oil and 1 drop of ho-wood essential oil, massage your face with your fingertips before bedtime.
- Strengthen the breakable nails :
In a bowl, pour 2 tablespoons of argan vegetable oil and 1 drop of lemon essential oil and soak your hands for 15 minutes.
- Hair loss, dandruff, dry and dull hair, dyed hair: apply to the whole scalp and leave the oil for one hour, then wash
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Check our post to help your choice of vegetable oil!