Processing method of banana powder: Bananas washed, peeled, air-dried and powdered
Part of the plant: fruit
-Sugars: fructose, glucose, mucilages
-Minerals: potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper
-Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and C
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
The banana tree is a perennial herbaceous plant and not a tree. The region of origin of the banana tree is between India and the Melanesian islands of the Pacific via Indonesia and New Guinea. The banana tree grows in tropical, hot and humid climates. Its fruit, the banana, often grouped into “diets”, represents the staple food of millions of people in the tropics.
It is rich in vitamins such as provitamin A or carotenoids and vitamin C which are antioxidants. Its sugar and mucilage content makes it interesting for formulating nourishing and softening treatments.
This powder prevents dehydration. Nourishing prevents dehydration of dry skin, making it fabulous for making face masks and poultices. This softening powder also works wonders in the care of dry and devitalized hair that it untangles, softens and strengthens.
Sweet with a strong taste of ripe banana, this powder is perfect for making smoothies, pastries and even exotic savoury dishes! It will also be very popular with athletes thanks to its high potassium content.
- soluble in water
- not soluble in oil
- usage: mask, solid shampoo, soap, scrub, wrap, poultice, hair mask
In cooking, the organic banana powder is known for these properties:
- Recommended for athletes because of its exceptional potassium content (>1400 mg / 100 g)
- A very pleasant ripe banana taste in drinks, desserts and pastries
- Gourmet and exotic, it pleasantly perfumes African and Brazilian dishes
- Naturally sweet and fruity taste, a pleasant alternative to powdered sugar
- Once rehydrated, banana powder brings a creamy texture to the preparations
Smoothies, protein shakes, drinks, cocktails Muesli, bowl cake, yoghurt Cakes and pastries: cheesecake, tarte tatin, banana bread… tagine, Brazilian stew…
As a hair beauty ingredient, the organic banana powder is known for these properties:
- Thanks to its richness in polysaccharides, this banana pulp powder in water forms a paste of ideal texture as a hair mask base.
- Ultra-nourishing, banana powder revitalizes dry and frizzy hair and strengthens brittle hair
- Softening, it sheaths the hair from the root to the tips without weighing it down and leaves it soft and silky
- Rich in mucilages, it forms a texture that slides easily into the hair, helps with untangling and facilitates styling
- Moisturizing, it restores vigour to rough, dull and dehydrated hair
Dry and brittle hair, split or damaged ends, dehydrated hair, dull hair, lacking radiance, curly and frizzy hair
Moisturizing mask shine
- 2 tbsp Banana Powder ORGANIC
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
Melt the coconut oil in a water bath if necessary, and add it to the powder in a bowl. Stir in water until you get a homogeneous and creamy paste. Apply to the entire previously moistened hair, starting with the lengths and massaging to distribute the paste well. Leave on for 20-30 minutes, ideally under a charlotte, then rinse and shampoo.
As a cosmetic ingredient, the organic banana powder is known for these properties:
- Thanks to its vitamins, the banana powder nourishes and also revitalizes dry and mature skin
- Rich in natural sugars and mucilages, it forms, mixed with water, a creamy paste ideal for preparing face masks, poultices and soothing wraps
- Due to its content of natural sugars, minerals and especially potassium, it helps maintain the freshness and natural hydration of the skin
- It soothes tight skin and also softens scaly skin subjected to external aggressions by its richness in mucilages
Dry and dehydrated skin Sensitive or irritated skin Mature skin, wrinkles Dull complexion, lacking radiance
As an ingredient in your preparations: Moisturizing face or body treatments, Softening scrubs, Nourishing and revitalizing masks, Aftershave care, Anti-croco skin poultice
Moisturizing glow mask
- 2 tsp Organic Banana Powder
- 1 pinch of Turmeric powder
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Then add warm water in sufficient quantity to form a smooth and creamy paste. Immediately apply in a thick layer on the neck and face, and leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing.
Hydronutritive mask for cracked skin
- 1/2 tsp Coconut milk powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Oily Macerate
- 2 tsp Organic Banana Powder
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Then add warm water in sufficient quantity to form a smooth and creamy paste. Immediately apply in a thick layer on the neck and face, and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing.
Powder sensitive to moisture and heat. Store in the refrigerator out of reach of children. Close the container tightly after each use.
Indulge in bliss
Hair & Body
Gifts & Accesories