WHO AM I?
Processing method of bergamot essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 0.5kg of oil = about 100 kgs zests
Odour: Characteristic, pleasant, fresh
Botanical name: Citrus bergamis
The Bergamotier measures 3 to 5 meters and comes from tropical Asia. In addition, it loves dry land and the sun. Its fruits have a thick bark with acidic and bitter pulp. The leaves of bright green are firm, oval and persistent. Bergamotier is mainly grown in Italy. It comes from a mix of bitter orange and lime. In addition, bergamot zest is used to flavour the famous Earl Grey tea
- Monoterpenes: Limonene (34 to 52%)
- Esters: linalyl acetate (22 to 34%)
- Alcools: linalool (3 to 15%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Sedative, soothes and calms agitated subjects
- Antiseptic and purifier
- Anti-infectious, bactericide and deworming
- Digestive stimulant, carminative and laxative
- Healing, fights bacteria, skin regenerator and purifier
- Optimises and energises certain subjects
- Fortifies the mind and assists in finding self-confidence
USAGE OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: ORAL OR DIFFUSION
USERS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Digestive troubles: colic, constipation, colitis, infections, lack of appetite, slow digestion, dyspepsia, spasms, fights parasites||Nervous troubles: depression, anxiety, solitude, stress, anguish, nervous frailty, irritability, insomnia and difficulty going to sleep with children as well as adults|
Behaviour marked by dependency: tobacco, alcohol, food
|Skin: acne, eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo (skin depigmentation), seborrhoea, oily skin, oily hair, burns, wounds, itches, pruritus, irritations, insect bites…|
- oily hair: add 1-2 drops EO added to your shampoo dose
- eczema, psoriasis: in dermal application 3 drops in 10 ml VO then massage the affected area
To activate the tan, you can also add 3 drops EO in 100ml argan oil, shake well and then apply before going out
Nervous system troubles:
Mood, mental agitation: massage 3 to 4 drops on the sole of the feet, on the inner side of the wrist area or on both side of the spine.
in diffusion to clean the air of your home (5 to 10min/h).
in inhalation for anxiety or stress. You can also add two drops on a tissue and breathe to fight off the cravings
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This spice will bring an exotic touch to fish and shellfish dishes or will flavour desserts containing fruit, cakes, biscuits. You can add 1 drop per kg of food preparation for example.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact
- Skin irritative, do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Nephrotoxic, as a result, you should not use it in the case of gallstones
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Skin sensitive and photo-sensitizer: as a result, no sun exposure if used externally
- Geranial + neral
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light and at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|