Bergamot essential Oil – Organic
$13.00 – $32.00
A sweet perfume from Italy
Calming, the Bergamot essential oil soothes the spirits thanks to the light and lemon smell. In diffusion, it cleans the air and facilitates sleep while fighting against insomnia
Main indication: stress and anxiety, depression, difficult digestion, insomnia
WHO AM I?
Processing method of bergamot essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 0.5kg of oil = about 100 kgs zests
Odour: Characteristic, pleasant, fresh (HEAD NOTE)
Chakra: Solar Plexus
- Monoterpenes: Limonene (34 to 52%)
- Esters: linalyl acetate (22 to 34%)
- Alcohols: linalool (3 to 15%)
Botanical name: Citrus bergamis
The Bergamotier measures 3 to 5 meters and comes from tropical Asia. In addition, it loves dry land and the sun. Its fruits have a thick bark with acidic and bitter pulp. The leaves of bright green are firm, oval and persistent. Bergamotier is mainly grown in Italy. It comes from a mix of bitter orange and lime. Moreover, bergamot zest is used to flavour the famous Earl Grey tea
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Sedative, soothes and also calms agitated subjects,
- Antiseptic and purifier,
- Anti-infectious, bactericide and deworming,
- Digestive stimulant, carminative and laxative,
- Healing, fights bacteria, skin regenerator and purifier,
- Optimises and energises certain subjects,
- Fortifies the mind and assists in finding self-confidence.
♦Main psycho-emotional properties – inner light♦
- sedative, also calming,
- makes it more consensual,
- increases the sensation of calm,
- strengthens the mind for those with little motivation,
- helps to fill a lack of joy,
- helps to find harmony.
USAGE OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL* DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING COSMETIC HAIR *after
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DIFFUSION
USERS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT -3 MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
-Digestive troubles: colic, constipation, colitis, infections, lack of appetite, slow digestion, dyspepsia, spasms, fights parasites
Nervous troubles: depression, anxiety, solitude, stress, anguish, nervous frailty, irritability, insomnia and difficulty going to sleep with children as well as adults
Behaviour marked by dependency: tobacco, alcohol, food
acne, eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo (skin depigmentation), seborrhoea, oily skin, oily hair, burns, wounds, itches, pruritus, irritations, insect bites…
- oily hair: add 1-2 drops EO added to your shampoo dose
- eczema, psoriasis: in dermal application 3 drops in 10 ml VO then massage the affected area
To activate the tan, you can also add 3 drops EO in 100ml argan oil, shake well and then apply before going out
Nervous system troubles:
Mood, mental agitation: massage 3 to 4 drops on the sole of the feet, on the inner side of the wrist area or on both sides of the spine.
in diffusion to clean the air of your home (5 to 10min/h).
in inhalation for anxiety or stress. You can also add two drops to a tissue and breathe to fight off the cravings
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or also sweet dishes. This spice will bring an exotic touch to fish and shellfish dishes but will also flavour desserts containing fruit, cakes, and biscuits. You can add 1 drop per kg of food preparation for example.
Some famous perfumes: Eau de Rochas – Miss Dior, Christian Dior – Shalimar, Guerlain – La vie est belle, Lancome
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for educational purposes only. Especially, in severe cases or where symptoms persist, consult a health professional. Therefore, Pacific Scents is not responsible for the use of essential oils by you or anyone else. As a result, we strongly encourage you to consult the advice of trusted medical professionals and relevant sources of information when making decisions about your health
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact
- Skin irritative, therefore, do not use purely on the skin. In other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (1% EO in 99% VO). Reduce to 0.4% to avoid phototoxicity.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Nephrotoxic, as a result, you should not use it in the case of gallstones
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Skin sensitive and photo-sensitizer: as a result, no sun exposure if used externally
- Geranial + neral
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light and at a temperature below 25C
LIFE SHELF 1/2 YEARS FROM WHEN YOU OPEN THE BOTTLE
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
5ml, 10ml, 20ml