Black spruce essential Oil – Organic
$10.00 – $19.90
More effective than a coffee!
Revitalizing and toning, the Black Spruce essential oil is perfect in winter. It is very useful in case of fatigue or convalescence periods. It is also well known for its anti-inflammatory properties
WHO AM I?
Processing method of black spruce essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: needles and branches
Botanical name: Picea mariana
Odour: Fresh, resineous and balsamic (BASE NOTE)
- Monoterpenes: camphene (10 to 25%), alpha-pinene (12 to 22%)
- Esters: bornyl acetate (12 to 35%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Black spruce is a conifer native to Canada that grows on mountain slopes. Its bark is grey-brown and the very little flowers give fruits that look like dark purple pine cones. It is one of those trees that can withstand the harshest cold.
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 kgs needles
PROPERTIES OF BLACK SPRUCE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-infectious, anti-mycotic, anti-parasitic, aerial antiseptic ++
- Anti-spasmodic, antitussive reducing the coughing reflex, it assists expectoration and the expulsion of mucus from the trachea or the bronchi +
- Hormone mimetic: cortisone mimetic +
- General tonic allows for a good general neurotonic fitness, refills the solar plexus ++
USAGE OF BLACK SPRUCE ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL DERMAL DIFFUSION
HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING
USERS OF BLACK SPRUCE ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
-Weakened immune system
-Bronchitis, catarrhes (corked nose), sinusitis
-Skin and intestinal parasitosis
-Deep asthenia, exhaustion, drained feeling
External use only
To reinvigorate your day, add 1 or 2 drops of EO in your shower gel
Boost your immune system: mix equally black spruce EO and savory EO. Firstly, mix 2 drops of this preparation with 4 drops of jojoba VO or macadamia (for its dry touch), then massage the lower back every morning for 5 to 7 days
Fatigue: mix 1 drop EO with 4 drop VO, then rub the back (insisting along the spine) and the soles of the feet. You can also you the same mixture for ENT infections.
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Cortisone-like, don’t use if you have hypothyroidism
- Don’t use in case of hormone-dependent and kidney problems (insufficiency)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil
1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)