- 100% Handmade
- Meets the most strictly European low pesticide residues standard for agricultural products
- Caffeine scale : low (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
- Material: a taller glass at least 10cm height over 7 cm in diameter
- Aroma: rich and refreshing
- Flavor: sweet and smooth taste, lingering flower scent mixed with tea flavor
- Brew a single tea bundle in a clear glass teapot or a drinking glass in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes until hatching (can be infuse 2 or 3 times), the tea will slowly expand into its final shape
This Flowering tea is made of special silver needle green tea, lily and osmanthus flower in the shape of round mushrooms.
All our flower teas are over-protected in individual packaging. They are produced in an artisanal fashion. They combine the pleasure of the eye and 100% natural flavours.
Composition : Mao Feng Green Tea, Lily and Osmanthus Flower
Grown in Fujian, China