- 100% Handmade
- Meets the most strictly European low pesticide residues standard for agricultural products
- Caffeine scale: low (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
- Brew liquid: crystal-clear, yellow-bright
- Material: a taller glass at least 10cm height over 7 cm in diameter
- Flavor: fresh and light, slightly sweet mouthfeel, lingering sweet aftertaste
- Brew a single tea bundle in a clear glass in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until hatching (can be infuse 2 or 3 times), the tea will slowly expand into its final shape
The Spring Marigold blossom tea combines the golden color of the flower with mao feng green tea leaves to create a highly fragrance. When brewed, the amazing Spring Marigold will slowly extend two marigold flowers upwards with a rich aroma.
It is definitely one of our most attractive and entertaining flowering teas to watch.
Marigold flowers originally come from Europe and are known in alternative therapy to reduce toxins in the body and improve hair, digestion and skin quality.
All our flower teas are over-protected in individual packaging. They are produced in an artisanal fashion. They combine the pleasure of the eye and 100% natural flavours.
Composition : Mao Feng Green Tea and Chrysanthemum
Grown in Hulin Fujian, China