- 100% Handmade
- Meets the most strictly European low pesticide residues standard for agricultural products
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
- Material: a taller glass at least 10cm height over 7 cm in diameter
- Flavor: sweet taste, lingering flower scent mixed with tea flavor
- Brew a single tea bundle in a clear glass in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until hatching (can be infuse 2 or 3 times), the tea will slowly expand into its final shape
The flower tea will bloom elegantly when soaked in water with a beautiful Globe Amaranth in the center of green tea buds, like a flower coming out in spring. A small jasmine is stuck upon the red flower like a butterfly enjoying its aroma and nectar. As you see in the picture, its visual effect is so special that keeping you in spring garden. The aroma is rich and refreshing, the taste is with strong and fragrance long-lasting. You will be able to smell the nature mellow of the tea and flower with an art enjoyment.
All our flower teas are over-protected in individual packaging. They are produced in an artisanal fashion. They combine the pleasure of the eye and 100% natural flavours.
Composition : Jasmine, Globe Amaranth, Marigold, Mao Feng Green Tea
Grown in Hulin Fujian, China