WHO AM I?
Processing method of cajeput essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Odor : Rising, fresh, note of cineol and aromatic
Origin : Vietnam
- Oxides: 1,8-cinéole (43 to 67%)
- Monoterpenols: alpha-terpineol (7 to 18%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful general dermal antiseptic +++
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal +++
- Expectorant, mucolytic: hastens secretion and mucus drainage. It then favours nasal or bronchial expulsion in the form of discharges or cough
- Dermal protection, radioprotection ++
- Soothes neuralgia and pain +
- Stimulates and energises +
- Antispasmodic +
- Venal decongestant, phlebotonic++: increases the firmness of venal lining favouring a better blood circulation
USAGE OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Respiratory: high and low respiratory tract congestion (bronchitis, pharyngitis,…) and asthma|
-Viral infections (flu, herpes)
-Rheumatism, joint and muscle pain
-Head: dental and aural neuralgia, laryngitis, sinusitis
Circulation discomfort (varicose veins, haemorrhoids)
|-Skins with an acne tendency|
- Bronchitis: Add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO, then apply on thorax and top of back 4 times a day for 10 days
- Otitis: Add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO, then apply behind the ear (never in the ear)
- Shingles, herpes: add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO, then apply to the affected area 8 times a day until symptoms disappear. You can also start with one drop pure on a cotton swab on the affected area
- Hair loss: 3 drops in a dose of shampoo each time you use it
Varicose veins and haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drop VO (the best one will be inophylum Calophyllum), then apply / massage on the concerned area
As prevention of winter infections: add 2 drops on a handkerchief or a pebble or use it in diffusion
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and asthmatic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritative, do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other oils
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|