Cajeput essential oil – Organic
Dermal and respiratory tonic
Purifying and anti-infectious, the cajeput essential oil hastens secretion and mucus drainage. It is indeed renowned for its properties in the respiratory system and as an active sanitizing for the skin and hair
WHO AM I?
Processing method of cajeput essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Odor : fresh, note of cineol and aromatic
Chakra: Solar Plexus
Origin : Vietnam
- Oxides: 1,8-cineole (43 to 67%)
- Monoterpenols: alpha-terpineol (7 to 18%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful general dermal antiseptic +++
- Antibacterial, antiviral, also antifungal +++
- Expectorant, mucolytic: hastens secretion and mucus drainage. It then favours nasal or bronchial expulsion in the form of discharges or cough
- Dermal protection, radioprotection ++
- Soothes neuralgia and pain +
- Stimulates and energises +
- Antispasmodic +
- Venal decongestant, phlebotonic++: increases the firmness of venal lining favouring a better blood circulation
USAGE OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS |
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
|HEALTH||-Respiratory: high and low respiratory tract congestion (bronchitis, pharyngitis,…) and asthma |
-Viral infections (flu, herpes)
-Rheumatism, joint and muscle pain
-Head: dental and aural neuralgia, laryngitis, sinusitis
Circulation discomfort (varicose veins, haemorrhoids)
|BEAUTY||-Skins with an acne tendency |
- Bronchitis: Add 1 drop to 4 drops of VO. Then apply on thorax and top of back 4 times a day for 10 days
- Otitis: Add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO, then apply behind the ear (never in the ear)
- Shingles, herpes: add 1 drop in 4 drops of VO, then apply to the affected area 8 times a day until symptoms disappear. You can also start with one drop pure on a cotton swab on the affected area
- Hair loss: 3 drops in a dose of shampoo each time you use it
Varicose veins and haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO (the best one will be inophylum Calophyllum). Then apply or massage on the concerned area
To prevent winter infections: add 2 drops on a handkerchief or a pebble or use it in diffusion.
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for educational purposes only. Especially, in severe cases or where symptoms persist, consult a health professional. Therefore, Pacific Scents is not responsible for the use of essential oils by you or anyone else. As a result, we strongly encourage you to consult the advice of trusted medical professionals and relevant sources of information when making decisions about your health
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 8 and asthmatic people.
- Can cause breathing problems in young children (due to 1.8 cineole)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin irritative, do not use purely on the skin. In other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other oils
- Limonene < 13%
- Linalol < 5%
- Geraniol <1%
Keep in the original bottle with the lid closed. Keep away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C. This will reduce oxidation
LIFE SHELF 3 YEARS from when you open the bottle
CAJEPUT ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
|1.8 cineole= 56.69%|
alpha terpineol= 12.42%
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|