WHO AM I?
Processing method of cardamom essential oil: hydro distillation
Part of the plant: seeds
Yield: around 5%
Odour: Rising, a note of cineol and spicy
It is known for its effectiveness in the treatment of digestive disorders, such as colic, diarrhoea or flatulence, but also for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, analgesics and against depressive symptoms.
- Oxides: 1,8-cineole (30 to 35%)
- Esters: terpinyl acetate (40 to 45%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Carminative (provokes the expulsion of intestinal gases)
- Decongestant of the respiratory tract
- Anti-infectious and antibacterial
- Antispasmodic neuro-muscular
- Digestive and general stimulant
- It is tonic and stimulant and also an aphrodisiac
USAGE OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL* DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING *after
USERS OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL
-Bronchi-pulmonary conditions with catarrh and congestion, bronchitis and chronic asthma, chill, bronchi congested with mucus…
-Digestive troubles: digestive insufficiency, flatulence, dyspepsia, bloating, gas, spasmodic colitis, worm infection
Bronchitis, wet cough, congestion or respiratory infection: massage the upper back with a drop diluted in 4 drops VO
Flatulence, digestion: massage the belly with a drop diluted in 4 drops VO
Digestive spasms, intestinal fermentation: Pour four to five drops of this essential oil into half a teaspoon of VO. Then apply to the abdomen to calm. After that, you can repeat 4 to 6 times if needed.
Or after medical advice: add 1 or 2 drops in a teaspoon VO or honey, then swallow 2 or 3 times a day
Travel sickness or all ENT infections in olfaction
This oil is also very pleasant to diffuse, to clean the atmosphere. For instance, it mixes well with citrus, orange mandarin, lemon…
Cooking: for savoury or sweet dishes. This spice will improve vegetable or rice, or flavour your desserts with an apple content. Therefore, the seeds are used to flavour meat, beverages or pastries in Europe.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 7 and epileptic people.
- Not recommended for people with gallstones
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- You must avoid taking this essential oil with medicines
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)