Cedarwood Atlas essential oil – Organic
Lipolytic, it helps with the decomposition of fatty bodies, that’s why it is used against cellulite and water retention problems. Active hair, it is also known to fight dandruff and hair problems and hair fall
WHO AM I?
Processing method of cedarwood atlas essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: wood
Yield: around 3%
Botanical name: Cedrus atlantica
Family : Abietacea
Odor : Woody, sweet and pleasant (BASE NOTE)
Origin : Morocco
- Sesquiterpenes: beta himachalene (40 to 52%), alpha himachalene (12 to 20%), gamma himachalene (6 to 14%)
- Sesquiterpenols: atlantone (<6%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Lipolytic: helps eliminate fats, draining, diuretic
- Venal decongestant: improves blood circulation
- Antiviral: effective, especially for the herpes virus
- Expectorant: assists in decongesting mucus and soothes a cough.
- Healing + : helps tissue regeneration
- Scalp tonic
♦Main psycho-emotional properties – life force♦
- allows you to focus
- causes the concentration
- gives the strength to resist some events
- activates the spiritual functions
- raises the soul
- improves spiritual harmonization to get out of an addiction
USAGE OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Breathing infections (head cold, bronchial congestion, cough, etc.),|
Joint pain (arthritis, rheumatism),
Fungal, parasitic, eczema dermatitis
|-Keeps mosquitoes at bay, gets rid of mites||-cellullite
Oily skin and hair, dandruff and hair loss
- Hair loss, oily hair: 1 drop EO in your shampoo dose
- Spots and acne: 1 drop in your cream dose, to apply morning and evening during 3 days max
- Dandruff: 2 drops in your shampoo dose 2 times a week
- Sebum excess: 1 drop in your day cream dose
- Eczema: 5 drops in20 ml VO and applied on the concerned area.
- Bronchitis: 4 drops EO in 10ml VO, massage on the sole feet and massage the sole feet and upper back
- Blocked throat, mucus excess: 4 drops EO in 10ml VO, massage on the sole feet and massage the sole feet and the spin
Emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, stress): 4 drops EO in 10 ml VO, massage the spin, solar plexus and sole feet
Enhancing the immune system: 4 drops EO in 10 ml VO, massage on the chest, along the spine and on the soles feet
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- Neurotoxic and abortive
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
This essential oil may crystallize ambient conditions. Before use, heat the bottle for a few minutes under a tepid water tap.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.98 with More info