Cedarwood Atlas essential oil – Organic
Lipolytic, it helps with the decomposition of fatty bodies, that’s why it is used against cellulite and water retention problems. Active hair, it is also known to fight dandruff and hair problems and hair fall
Main indication: cellulite, dandruff, hair loss, varicose veins, insect repellent
WHO AM I?
Processing method of cedarwood atlas essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: wood
Yield: around 3%
Botanical name: Cedrus atlantica
Family : Abietacea
Odor : Woody, sweet and pleasant (BASE NOTE)
Origin : Morocco
- Sesquiterpenes: beta himachalene (40 to 52%), alpha himachalene (12 to 20%), gamma himachalene (6 to 14%)
- Sesquiterpenols: atlantone (<6%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Lipolytic: helps eliminate fats, draining, diuretic
- Venal decongestant: improves blood circulation
- Antiviral: effective, especially for the herpes virus
- Expectorant: assists in decongesting mucus and soothes a cough.
- Healing + : helps tissue regeneration
- Scalp tonic
- ♦Main psycho-emotional properties – life force♦
- allows you to focus
- causes the concentration
- gives the strength to resist some events
- activates the spiritual functions
- raises the soul
- improves spiritual harmonization to get out of an addiction
USAGE OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING
USERS OF CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
-Breathing infections (head cold, bronchial congestion, cough, etc.),
Joint pain (arthritis, rheumatism),
Fungal, parasitic, eczema dermatitis
-Keeps mosquitoes at bay, gets rid of mites
Oily skin and hair, dandruff and hair loss
Hair loss, oily hair: 1 drop EO in your shampoo dose
Spots and acne: 1 drop in your cream dose, to apply morning and evening during 3 days max
Dandruff: 2 drops in your shampoo dose 2 times a week
Sebum excess: 1 drop in your day cream dose
Eczema: 5 drops in 20 ml VO and applied to the concerned area.
For circulatory disorders
Oedema, etc. : 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, massage the affected area
Water retention and blood circulation problem: 5 drops EO in 15 ml VO, long massage on the concerned area every morning for 3 days
Cellulite: 2 drops in 8 drops of VO. Apply morning and night by massage on the most affected areas. Have a break of a week and continue until you have used it for 3 weeks. If necessary, start again
Haemorrhoids: 2 drops EO in 5ml VO, apply on the affected area twice a day for 3 days
ENT troubles: 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO massage the spine and the soles feet
- Bronchitis: 4 drops EO in 10ml VO, massage on the sole feet and massage the sole feet and upper back
- Blocked throat, mucus excess: 4 drops EO in 10ml VO, massage on the sole feet and massage the sole feet and the spin
Emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, stress): 4 drops EO in 10 ml VO, massage the spin, solar plexus and sole feet
Enhancing the immune system: 4 drops EO in 10 ml VO, massage on the chest, along the spine and on the soles of feet
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for educational purposes only. Especially, in severe cases or where symptoms persist, consult a health professional. Therefore, Pacific Scents is not responsible for the use of essential oils by you or anyone else. As a result, we strongly encourage you to consult the advice of trusted medical professionals and relevant sources of information when making decisions about your health.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use purely on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
Neurotoxic and abortive
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Life shelf: 2 years from when you open the bottle
This essential oil may crystallize under ambient conditions. Before use, heat the bottle for a few minutes under a tepid water tap.
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)
CEDARWOOD ATLAS ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
|alpha himachalene= 16.40%|
beta himachalene= 44.95%
beta carophylene= 4.75%