Cedarwood Virginian essential oil
$9.70 – $33.00
Cedarwood Virginiana Essential Oil is a decongestant as well as a venous tonic, it is used to fight against heavy legs. Draining, it also works in slimming care and fighting cellulite.
Main indication: cellulite, heavy legs, varicose veins
WHO AM I?
Processing method of cedarwood virginian essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: wood (red cedar)
Yield: around 3%
Odour: Woody, sweet and pleasant (BASE NOTE)
Botanical name: Juniperus virginiana L.
- Sesquiterpenes: Alpha cedrene (18 to 32%), Thujopsene (10 to 30%)
- Sesquiterpenols: cedrol (16 à 26%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIAN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Venal decongestant, stimulates blood circulation
- Lymphatic decongestant, eases lymphatic drainage and eliminates hydro-lipidic retentions ++
- Genital and urinary antiseptic, fungicide ++
- Respiratory tract decongestant and expectorant +
- Stimulating +
- Combats age spots on the skin
USAGE OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIAN ESSENTIAL OIL
From a conservation perspective, Cedarwood virginiana can be a good alternative to Atlas Cedarwood essential oil, whose tree is endangered.
USERS OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIAN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS |
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIAN ESSENTIAL OIL
|HEALTH||-Venal circulation: heavy legs, oedema of the lower limbs, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, small pelvis congestion… |
-Lymphatic drainage, hydro-lipidic retention, cellulite, adipose tissue, water retention…
|BEAUTY||-Skin problems, dry eczema, dermatosis, angioma, wine stains (birth mark)… |
External use only
- Haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO and then massage on the relevant areas.
- Cellulite, varicose veins, circulation and water retention problems: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massaging the legs (ankles up the thighs)
Greasy hair, hair loss, mycosis of the scalp, dandruff: dilute in shampoo or in a face mask and apply on hair massaging the scalp
- ENT infections (Bronchitis, rhinitis…): add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the upper back, spine and feet
- Pain: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the relevant areas.
- Latent depression, physical fatigue, sadness: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the spin, solar plexus and sole feet
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for educational purposes only. Especially, in severe cases or where symptoms persist, consult a health professional. Therefore, Pacific Scents is not responsible for the use of essential oils by you or anyone else. As a result, we strongly encourage you to consult the advice of trusted medical professionals and relevant sources of information when making decisions about your health
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Not to be used in case of renal insufficiency
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Shelf life: 3 years
This essential oil may crystallise ambient conditions. Before use, heat the bottle for a few minutes under a tepid water tap.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
CEDARWOOD VIRGINIAN ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
10ml, 20ml, 50ml