WHO AM I?
Processing method of cedarwood virginiana essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: wood (red cedar)
Yield: around 3%
Odour: Woody, sweet and pleasant
Botanical name: Juniperus virginiana L.
- Sesquiterpenes: Alpha cedrene (18 to 32%), Thujopsene (10 to 30%)
- Sesquiterpenols: cedrol (16 à 26%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIANA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Venal decongestant, stimulates blood circulation
- Lymphatic decongestant, eases lymphatic drainage and eliminates hydro-lipidic retentions ++
- Genital and urinary antiseptic, fungicide ++
- Respiratory tract decongestant and expectorant +
- Stimulating +
- Combats age spots on the skin
USAGE OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIANA ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIANA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF CEDARWOOD VIRGINIANA ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Venal circulation: heavy legs, oedema of the lower limbs, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, small pelvis congestion…|
-Lymphatic drainage, hydro-lipidic retention, cellulite, adipose tissue, water retention…
|-Skin problems, dry eczema, dermatosis, angioma, wine stains (birth mark)…|
External use only
- Haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO and then massage on the relevant areas.
- Cellulite, varicose veins, circulation and water retention problems: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massaging the legs (ankles up the thighs)
Greasy hair, hair loss, mycosis of the scalp, dandruff: dilute in shampoo or in a face mask and apply on hair massaging the scalp
- ENT infections (Bronchitis, rhinitis…): add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the upper back, spine and feet
- Pain: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage on the relevant areas.
- Latent depression, physical fatigue, sadness: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then massage the spin, solar plexus and sole feet
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Not to be used in case of renal insufficiency
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
This essential oil may crystallise ambient conditions. Before use, heat the bottle for a few minutes under a tepid water tap.
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|