Chamomile floral water – Organic
Roman Chamomile floral water is very gentle. It is therefore ideal for irritated, sensitive and dry skins, as well as for babies.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of roman chamomile floral water: water from the steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Botanical name: chamaemelum nobile
100% pure and natural – ORGANIC
Agro-alimentary Organic Product
WHAT IS ROMAN CHAMOMILE FLORAL WATER?
Herbaceous plant very commonly found in Europe and in North Africa, (roman) chamomile is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Its floral water has its place in the areas of health, wellbeing and cosmetics. It will soon be indispensable in your bathroom!
WARNING: As for the odour, it is not the most pleasant of hydrolats. Its odour could remind you of grass and earth!!
PROPERTIES OF ROMAN CHAMOMILE FLORAL WATER
The hydrolat is the water that has been used to distill the plant in order to obtain its essential oil. It is only charged very weakly in aromatic molecules.
- Anti-inflammatory: it soothes inflammatory reactions of the organism at all levels. At the skin level: irritated eyes, sunburn, eczema and all sorts of itches. At the internal level: intestinal inflammations for example.
- Analgesic: it soothes various pains in babies, such as teething pain or colic, but also in adults, especially in cases of migraine or skin irritation.
- Antispasmodic: by fighting against involuntary spasms of the body, the Roman Chamomile hydrolat allows to ease certain digestive and nervous problems.
- Calming and relaxing: it regulates emotions and favours relaxation in cases of stress and anxiety
- SKIN: irritated skin, be it redness, allergic reactions or problems such as rosacea, acne, hives, eczema, sensitive skin, swollen eyes, sunburn
- HAIR: blond or light brown hair, fine hair or dull hair
Stress, sleeping trouble or nervous tension
- To go to sleep: find sleep again or finding relaxation: add 1 tablespoon of pure floral water in a glass of cold water or to a chamomile infusion that has been allowed to cool down until tepid. Beware not to do this with a cosmetic hydrolat as it would contain preservatives that or not edible.
- To soothe an insect bite or sunburn: apply a compress soaked in hydrolat on the red area and leave it there for about one hour if possible.
- For a hair rinse for blond hair or white hair: add 3 tablespoons of noble chamomile floral water to 1 litre of water. You can use this preparation in the final rinse after a shampoo. Golden hints are assured or in the case of white hair, it will remove the yellowing given time.
- As a mouth rinse, in the case of gum sensitivity: use this mouth rinse for 30 seconds using one tablespoon of hydrolat. It contains no alcohol, has both a cleansing and calming effect.
- If you have blond or light brown hair: in your shampoo (two tablespoon in your usual shampoo) or as a spray. Spray it directly onto wet hair.
- If you have tired eyes, place two compresses soaked in floral water of chamomile on your eyelids
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
- Hydrolats and floral waters are pure and fragile products. You have to keep them in the refrigerator after opening. Use it within 6 months after opening.
- Do not leave within the reach of children.
ASK FOR BULK SIZE!
125ml, 1 litre