WHO AM I?
Processing method of chamomile (roman) essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 0.5kg of oil = about 100kgs of flowering top
Odor : fruitly, aromatic, warm and herbaceaous
Botanical name: Chamaemelum nobile
There are several essential oils of chamomile:
- Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) Chamomilla Recutita: anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Blue chamomile (tansy) Tanacetum annuum, close to matricaria chamomilla: anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. It has a complementary analgesic action.
- Wild chamomilla (Ormenis multicaulis) with anti-infective properties
- Esters : isobutyl angelate (30 to 38%), isoamyl angelate (10 to 22%), methylallyl angelate (6 to 12%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Stops itchiness and is soothing: its calms all skin inflammations
- Analgesic and pre-anaesthetic, it calms and sedates the pain
- Powerful antispasmodic (muscular and nervous)
- Sedative and powerful calming of the central nervous system
USAGE OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF CHAMOMILE (ROMAN) ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF CHAMOMILE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Itchy skin conditions and/or allergies|
-Problem skin: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, sensitive and easily inflamed skin
|-Nervous shock, stress|
-Anxiety and insomnia
|-Digestive troubles: slow digestion, flatulence, bloating, nausea|
-Colic spasms, neuritis, neuralgia, toothache, teething
- Asthma attack of a nervous origin, emotional chock: pour 1 drop on the solar plexus and then repeat every 15 minutes
- Panic attack, anxiety, nervousness: Pour 1 drop of pure EO on the wrists (or on a handkerchief) and breathe in
- Brighten the complexion, age spots: add 1 drop in your day cream dose, every second day
- To calm the spirits and regain a little more serenity, let your kids breath-in directly in the open bottle of EO. To be renewed as many times as needed, but once can be enough!
- You can breathe-in directly in the open bottle to fight nightmares (before going to sleep), in case of chirurgy (just before the intervention), agitation or excitation
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 7 and epileptic people (risk on high dosage).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- If the dose is too high, the Chamomile (Roman) essential oil can cause drowsiness and dizziness
- Blend 10/15% with other oils for diffusion
- Keep away from heat and light
- Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|