The trio Scot Pine / Cypress / Cedarwood: the pure and invigorating smell of a fir forest with 3 essential oils to create a Christmas atmosphere in your home.
> A better breathing by:
This diffusion will bring a perfume that transports you to the heart of the forest!
Properties of these 3 essential oils for Christmas
Cypress, Its fragrance with woody notes is a delicious invitation to recharge your batteries in peace. It is also particularly effective against flu, colds, and coughs.
Scots Pine, ideal for diffusion during the winter, Scots pine essential oil purifies the ambient air. It is also known to eliminate bad odours,
This tree brings via its needles an essential oil whose resinous and fruity smell is perfect to diffuse. The terpenes that compose it will have a positive and invigorating effect, and will also bring a boost of energy while acting on the respiratory system … Breathe, you are in the forest! In addition, these active molecules have antiseptic properties to find a fresh and healthy interior.
Cedarwood, is a general tonic and stimulant of the body. In high doses, it is a very convulsive molecule that causes feelings of disinhibition.
Cedrol molecules are active in the central nervous system: they are molecules with hypotensive, analgesic, relaxing and sedative properties: it is a natural sedative. Cedarwood is also an anchor oil
Save 15% when buying the trio
– Babies: Do not diffuse essential oils in the baby’s room.
-Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, or children under 8 years of age.
– Prefer cold diffusion. Use a mist or an electric diffuser. Avoid using perfume burners. Indeed, heat may degrade essential oils.
– Do not diffuse essential oils in a room during sleep. Diffuse the essential oils into the room no later than 30 minutes before bedtime.
– Diffuse essential oils for periods of time not exceeding 20 minutes in a row if you use an electric diffuser.
– Always ensure good daily ventilation of your rooms. Do not diffuse in confined unventilated spaces.
– Do not breathe in the essential oils above the diffuser.
– Avoid diffusing essential oils too close to varnished or painted surfaces, as they may alter them.
– Store your essential oils bottles in a dry, cool place, away from light to preserve all their properties.
Indulge in bliss
Hair & Body
Gifts & Accesories