Cinnamon essential oil
$14.00 – $39.00
The germs killer
Anti-infectious and fungicidal, this oil is widely used against all types of respiratory and intestinal infections as well as parasites. Sexual tonic, it is also used in cooking to flavour your sweet or exotic preparations
WHO AM I?
Processing method of cinnamon essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: bark
Yield: 4kg of oil = about 1-tonne bark
Odour: Spicy, mild and sweet (HEART NOTE)
Botanical name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum B
This tree, always green, measures about 20 meters high but the branches are often folded down at human height in order to facilitate the harvest. The evergreen leaves are oblong and of a beautiful bright green, while the flowers smell bad.
- Aldehydes: cinnamaldehyde (50 to 75%),
- Esters: cinnamyl acetate (<18%)
- Monoterpenes: beta phellandrene (<11%)
- Sesquiterpenes: beta-caryophyllene (<9%)
- Phenols: eugenol (<7.50%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Insecticide, acaricide
- Very potent anti-parasitic and antibacterial
- Tonic and general stimulant (physical and psychic) – aphrodisiac (male erectile troubles, impotence)
- Uterine tonic helps menstruation
- Light, fluidising anticoagulant
♦Main psycho-emotional properties – booster♦
- encourages and stimulates creativity
- tonic effect, euphoric, stimulates the senses
- warms the mood, increases emotions
- invigorates, elevates morale, strengthens the body, warms the body, heart and spirit
- gives boldness to get out of the everyday life
USAGE OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
ORAL* DERMAL DIFFUSION
HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING
COSMETIC HAIR *after
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: ORAL
USERS OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT 3- MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
All types of infections:
-Gastro-intestinal (diarrhoea, dysentery, ), food poisoning, gastroenteritis or "Turista",
-Respiratory (bronchi-pulmonary infections and febrile or flu conditions, larynx, )
-Parasitic diseases, amoebas,
-Tropical diseases such as typhoid,
-Oral and skin (insect bites, mycosis, parasites )
-Male functional impotence, frigidity
-Absent or insufficient menstruation
-Exhaustion, asthenia, depression -Warts
-Insect and dust mite repellent
Wart: 1 drop on a cotton bud directly on the wart for 4 days, but do not put on the skin around.
- Bronchitis and flu: add 0.5ml EO in 10ml VO, then massage of the spine and sole feet.
- Cold: add 0.5ml EO in 10ml VO, then massage the solar plexus and sole feet.
- Aerophagia, bloating, colic, colitis, abdominal cramps, infectious diarrhoea, hard digestion: add 4 drops in a teaspoon of VO and then massage of the abdomen.
- Fatigue: add 4 drops in a teaspoon of VO and then massage of the sole feet and the back.
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes, this potent spice will bring a warm and spicy flavour (dosage 1 drop/preparation). Can be used for:
- A gingerbread,
- To prepare a spicy syrup or spicy rum,
- To spice meat dishes (lamb, poultry),
- It also mixes well with fruits in cakes, pies and crumbles (apples, plums…)
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 7 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil (part cinnamon 10% max)
- Do not breathe
- Do not use when you are taking medicine drugs for cardiovascular disease or to stabilize diabetes
- Delicate liver, do not use in self-medication
- Skin irritative, dermocaustic, so do not use pure: dilute at 0.1% in VO for use on the skin
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- cinnamaldehyde (70 à 85 %)
- eugenol (≤ 0,5 %)
- coumarine (≤ 4 %)
- cinnamylic alcohol (≤ 1 %)
- benzyle benzoate (≤ 0,1 %)
- benzylic alcohol (≤ 0,3 %)
- farnesol (≤ 0,01 %)
- linalool (≤ 0,02 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil
1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)
5ml, 10ml, 20ml