WHO AM I?
Processing method of copaiba essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: resin
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 500 kgs of resin
Botanical name: Copaifera officinalis / Copaifera martii Hayne
Odour: woody, slightly smoky
Sesquiterpenes: beta-caryophyllene (40 to 70%),
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Stimulant of the blood circulation
- Helps calm joint and muscular pain
- General tonic, energising, stimulant of the adrenal glands
- Skin tonic
USAGE OF COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL
MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL
|•Mycosis, lichens, scabies, inflammatory dermatosis, corns and calluses||•Depression, fatigue, for hypotonic patients||•Urinary tract infections, catarrh, urethritis|
•Respiratory infections (bronchitis, sinusitis)
•Bronchi, pulmonary and catarrhal infection
•Chocs (bruising, stretches), joint pain, inflammatory pain, small sprains, bruises, aches, osteoarthritis of the spine and of the limbs
- Skin problems and infections: 1 drop of EO in 5 drops of VO and then apply to the affected area.
- Urinary tract infections: 1 drop of EO in 5 drops of VO and massage the lower abdomen
- ENT Infections: 1 drop of EO in 5 drops of VO and then massage the area of the bronchi and chest.
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis, choc, bruising, joint pain, muscular pain, stretches, sprains, rheumatism: 6 drops in 20ml of arnica vegetable oil and then massage the painful muscular area
- Depression, fatigue: 1 drop of EO in 5 drops of VO and then massage along the whole spine area
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and for small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Small doses used for a short period of time.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|