$6.00 – $9.00
This diffusing flower adapts on your vases or ornamental packaging thanks to its cotton stalk to perfume your home. Handmade, this flower has sharpness and elegance.
– How to use : Essential oils, diluted in an alcoholic support, raise by capillarity in the cotton stalk to spread softly and naturally their perfume in the air. –
– Diffusion lifetime: 2/3 weeks
– Material : solawood and a cotton stalk
- Long : around 6.5 cm
- Height: around 3.5 cm
We advise dedicating each ceramic flower to a precise composition to avoid mixture of smells. However if you wish to bring a touch of originality you can use the same flower, the smells will mix!
- put your fragrance into a suitable container (use perfume base – that is denatured alcohol + purified water)
- Insert the sterm into the vase plunged into the fragrance
To make your blend for diffusion
Exemple of oils to diffuse
Relaxation and sleep
Work and concentration