Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil – Organic
$9.15 – $28.80
A lemony anti-inflammatory
The Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil is traditionally used in massage for joint or muscle comfort thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Its lemon smell repels the mosquitoes away and helps calm the nerves. A good idea to diffuse on summer evenings
Main indication: rheumatic pain, mosquitos, torticolis, back pain
WHO AM I?
Processing method of eucalyptus citriodora essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Odour: Note of lemon, prickly and peeled
Botanical name: Corymbia citriodora
There are more than 500 species of eucalyptus: eucalyptus citriodora is one of the 3 main varieties used, with the globulus and the radiata. Australian native, it can measure up to 50 meters and is also very resistant to pests. Until the end of the 19th century, it was used to dry up the marshy areas of the subtropical regions. It has led to the eradication of tropical fevers, such as malaria.
Yield: 1kg EO = 100 kgs leaves
- aldehydes: citronellal (50 to 80%)
- alcohol: citronellol (<13%), isopulegol (<12%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF EUCALYPTUS CITRIODORA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Strong anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and excellent analgesic
- Antispasmodic (digestive spasms, urinary tract infection …), it is also soothing for hyper stressed conditions and palpitations
- Rheumatic pains: it soothes the pain rapidly, is also a sedative,
- Mosquito repellent
- Soothing, sedative
- Eases skin and muscle inflammation, it is also a joint soother
USAGE OF EUCALYPTUS CITRIODORA ESSENTIAL OIL
MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF EUCALYPTUS CITRIODORA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Inflammatory arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism|
Osteoarthritis, tendinitis, sciatica, various headaches
-Cystitis, vaginitis, leucorrhoea
|-Stress, anxiety (insomnia, stress, cogitation, palpitations, hypertension, impaired heart function).||-Skin inflammations: irritation, itches, shingles, insect bites|
Place 2 drops of eucalyptus citriodora essential oil in a diffuser to enjoy its relaxing and calming benefits in the bedroom, before falling asleep or to get rid off insects
In the case of joint or skin inflammation, arthritis: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO in the concerned area and then massage
Gout: 5 drops eucalyptus citriodora + 5 drops rosemary camphor + 5 drops wintergreen. Then add a bath base or solubol so you can mix the oils to the water (remember, essential oils don’t mix with water). Then dip your feet twice a day in the water at 38C for 10 minutes.
To repel mosquitoes: in aerial diffusion
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But, the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation because it can be irritative
- Skin irritative: do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
EUCALYPTUS CITRIODORA ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
|LOT 49||LOT 47|
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml