WHO AM I?
Processing method of eucalyptus radiata essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves and branches
Odour: Note of menthol, cineol and fresh
Botanical name: Eucalyptus radiata
The Eucalyptus Radiata is a tree about 30 metres tall on average, native to southeastern Australia. Its fibrous bark takes a stain between grey and brown and detaches in long ribbons. The cream-coloured flowers appear in summer, in groups from 11 to 20. For a very long time, Aborigines use eucalyptus leaves for their many medicinal properties and especially to heal wounds because the sap accelerates healing.
Yield: 1kg EO = 100 kgs leaves
- oxydes: cineol 1.8 (60 to 80%
- monoterpenes: limonene(<15%), alpha pinene (<5%)
- monoterpenol: alpha terpineol(4 to 14%)
- ester: terpinyl acetate (<5%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF EUCALYPTUS RADIATA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Expectorant, it facilitates the evacuation of bronchial secretions and has a good effect on coughs
- Bactericide and antifungal +++ it acts on bacteria and fungus responsible for certain mycoses (thrush) and pulmonary infections.
- Antiviral +++ it is active on a number of viruses causing bronchial-pulmonary infections, colds…
- Immunostimulant: it stimulates the activity of white blood cells
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Nasal decongestant, it unblocks the nose and facilitates breathing
- Insect repellent
- Purifying, it sanitizes problem skins +++
- Excellent mental tonic, it helps memory and concentration
USAGE OF EUCALYPTUS RADIATA ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF EUCALYPTUS RADIATA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Respiratory infections (preventive and curative): Bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis…|
-Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
-Otitis (ear ache)
-Viral diseases and flu
-Cystitis, vaginitis, leucorrhoea
External use only
Productive cough: mix 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO. After that, massage on the thorax and upper part of the back 4 times a day for 5 days
Otitis (Earache): mix 1 drop in 4 drops of VO then massage around the affected ear (NOT inside). Repeat 3 times a day until the pain subsides
Cold, Bronchitis: (Inhalation) 1 deep in-breath directly over the open bottle. Repeat 4 to 6 times a day after washing the nose with seawater
Sinusitis: massage one drop on the sinus
Fever: add 10 drops to a bath base (solubol for example). Then add the mixture to a basin of hot water. After that, give your feet a soak for 15 minutes. Therefore, dry your feet but not rinse. You can complete with a massage: for that, mix 3 drops EO eucalyptus radiata + 5 drops ravintsara EO, then massage your back 3 times a day.
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6
- People with asthma: ask for medical advice.
- Seek medical advice prior to use for people with epilepsy (risk of epilepsy in high doses).
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- limonene (≤ 7,00 %) ;
- citral (geranial + neral) (≤ 2,00 %) ;
- geraniol (≤ 2,00 %) ;
- linalool (≤ 1,00 %) ;
- citronellol (≤ 1.00 %)
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|