Evening Primrose oil – Organic
WHO AM I?
Processing method of evening primrose oil: cold-pressed
Part of the plant: seeds
Botanical name: Œnothera biennis
Colour: yellow to light orange
Appearance: moderately fluid but quite penetrating
Oleic acid -Omega 6 (5 to 12%), linoleic acid -Omega 9 (70 to 85%), Palmitic acid (4 to 8), Stearic acid (2 to 4%), alpha linoleic acid-Omega 6 (7 to 14%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
- Cutaneous anti-inflammatory: naturally rich in fatty acids.
- Revitalising and restructuring, it favours skin regeneration while maintaining its elasticity.
- Soothing, protects the skin against external aggressions
- Softener, nourishing: its composition in sterols helps fight against the signs of ageing.
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
USAGE OF EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
|-Dry, devitalised hair|
|-Skin: tired, devitalised, oily, mature, wrinkled
-Dryness (hands, body, hair, nails)
-Brittle and soft nails, cuticles
-Stretch marks, cellulite, light scars, skin irritation, light burns
- Face hydrating serum
- Hydrating oil for face and body
- Face cream
- Anti-ageing day cream for the face
- Hand cream
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
At a temperature below 10°C, there is a risk of crystallisation of the VO. To avoid this phenomenon and for better conservation, store it in a cool, dry place away from daylight.
Don’t forget to close your oil after use to prevent it from oxidising
Check our post to help with your choice of vegetable oil!
50ml with dropper cap