Processing method : by steam distillation from the fresh fruit of : Litsea cubeba Persoon .
Family : Lauraceae
Odor : Fresh, note of citral and fruitly
Origin : Comoros
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
- Dermal purifier
- Calming, sedative, anti-depressant
- Digestive tonic, eases digestion
- Anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
External use only
|Dermal application ++
In practice: nervous problems: rub 1 to 2 drops in a small amount of VO on the solar plexus.
2 drops of EO in dilution in a VO at 10 % maximum for cellulite, eczema or any painful and inflamed area
In practice: against hypertension, anxiety, low patch, tiredness, stress, overwork or sadness
In practice: nervous complaints and inflammations: 2 drops of EO twice a day in honey
In practice: possible usage in cooking: 1 to 2 drops in fish or seafood dishes give an interesting flavour
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C