WHO AM I?
Processing method of exotic verbena essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: fresh fruit
Yield: 4kg of oil = about 100 kgs of fruits
Odour: fresh and note of citral and fruitly
Aldehydes: geranial, neral
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF EXOTIC VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Dermal purifier
- Calming, sedative, anti-depressant
- Digestive tonic, eases digestion
- Anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial
USAGE OF EXOTIC VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DIFFUSION
USERS OF EXOTIC VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Stomach and duodenum ulcers (section of the intestine at the stomach outlet), |
-Lack of appetite, digestive insufficiency
-Viral neuritis (nerve inflammation), tendinitis, arthritis, joint rheumatism
|-stress, anxiety, fatique||-Acne, oily to very oily skin, mycosis|
Nervous problems: add 1 drop EO in 9 drops of VO then rub on the solar plexus
Cellulite, eczema or any painful and inflamed area: 2 drops of EO in dilution in a VO at 10 % maximum
Fatigue, stress, lack of energy, stop smoking … add 1 drop on a handkerchief and smell or add 3 drops in 10ml VO and then apply on the inner side of the wrists or on the solar plexus to calm down.
Depression and/or anxiety: Mix 0.5 ml EO in 10 ml Macadamia VO. Then apply the mixture in circular massage to the solar plexus. In addition, you can smell directly the bottle.
Digestive disorders: add 4 drops in 20ml VO and then massage on the belly.
possible usage in cooking: 1 drop-in fish or seafood dishes give an interesting flavour
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Therefore, dilute this essential oil with other essential oils
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (10% EO // 90%VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|