QUALITY of the colour foundation:
- Golden tone
- Fresh scent
- Slight powder finish
- Skin finish
- Made with organic jojoba oil which moisturizes (1) and softens the skin.
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Vegan product
- Made in France
- Capacity: 30 ml
(1)Moisturizing the upper skin layers
How put your certified organic Beige foundation?
- With your fingers: easy, fast and hygienic, if you think about washing your hands before applying your foundation!
- With a flat brush: start from the centre towards the ends of your face for a natural and pro result
- Using a duo fiber brush: apply by making small circles to melt the foundation with your skin
- With a flat sponge: apply by tapping for a good coverage
- With a sponge blender: the same way as with the flat sponge but more convenient and funnier!
How to choose your foundation? Little tips:
1) First of all, a foundation is not made to look tanned: never take a darker tint than your skin tone to appear tanned, it would not look natural! Use bronzing powder instead.
2) If you have the opportunity to try, put a touch of foundation in your neck: the colour must look like your complexion. Do this test in the daylight: the artificial light is yellow, it distorts the result. Beware of bad surprises!
3) Think about the coverage you want: light? Or stronger? Beware of overcoating foundations that offer an unnatural result. If you have imperfections, the best is the combo foundation + concealer. The result will be more natural.
Aqua / Caprylic-Capric Triglyceride / Dicaprylyl Carbonate / Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* / Glycerin / Glyceryl Stearate / Alcohol / Lauryl Laurate / Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate / Microcrystalline Cellulose / Benzyl Alcohol / Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate / Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Glyceryl Caprylate / Xanthan Gum / Parfum / Medicago Sativa Extract* / Silica, Tocopherol / Cellulose Gum / Dehydroacetic Acid / Sodium Phytate / Sodium Chloride / Sodium Benzoate / Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower Extract / Citric Acid / Sodium Hydroxide
+/- CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / CI 77891.
* Ingredients from organic farming
98.97% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
12.47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Made in France