Fragonia essential oil
Fragonia essential oil is an excellent antimicrobial alternative to the essential oil tea tree especially for people who don’t necessarily appreciate its smell. This essential oil is also recommended if you suffer with stress, insomnia and it also contributes to the female hormonal balance by promoting harmony and calm.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of fragonia essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering bushes
Botanical name: Agonis fragrans
Odour: fresh and floral headnote
- Oxides: 1.8 cineole (29 to 32.5%)
- Monoterpene: Alpha-pinene (21 to 27%),
- Monoterpenol: linalool (10 to 12.4%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Fragonia is a shrub that grows up to 2m tall, native to Southwest Australia. This oil belongs to the family Myrtaceae like tea tree. Fragonia has stiff, thicks leaves and also produces flowers that can either be white or pink. There is no known trace that aboriginal use the oil our days. This essential oil has been discovered recently. Its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral activities are comparable to oregano, tea tree and lemongrass (in vitro) essential oil according to the University of Perth.
PROPERTIES OF FRAGONIA ESSENTIAL OIL
Respiratory, expectorant and mucolytic
Its 1,8 concentration of cineole helps with the elimination of mucus. Coupled with alpha-pinene which help clear your respiratory system.
Strong anti-bacterial properties and antifungal
This oil is an antimicrobial like tea tree, however, its smell is a lot more pleasant. Particularly effective on Acinetobacter baumannii, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Serratia marcescens, Staphylococcus aureus or epidermis. It will then be effective on the digestive system, respiratory system and skin.
Acts on certain viruses and fungi: herpes, candidiasis ou mycoses
Due to its high content of alpha-pinene, fragonia essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties for your muscles, joint or skin: it inhibits the secretion of the molecules responsible for inflammation: calms oedema and redness.
Other properties :
- Balancing the immune system
- Analgesic, it brings relief to external pain
- Mild anti-viral
Linalool has a soothing, calming, sedative and anxiolytic action that contributes to falling sleep and relaxing.
-Prevent and mitigates “jet-lag”, tiredness due to travel so this oil is strongly recommended to travellers in association with kunzea essential oil.
3/ For beauty
Purifying, it cleanses skin problems.
Deodorant, it eliminates bacterias responsible for bad body odours.
4/Properties in energy aromatherapy
-Feminine essential oil that allows us to recreate conditions of peace and harmony with ourselves.
– Free from negative energy, destructive attitudes and old grudges that poison our mind and sometimes our body.
– Help to stabilise our emotions and regulate mood swing.
– Regulates Yin and Yan on women.
– Useful when feeling persecuted, having internal conflict, repetitive conflict situation, anxiety, sadness, melancholy, depression, an accumulation of conflicts and negative thought, jealousy and possessiveness.
-From an energetic point of view, fragonia essential oil acts on chakras of the upper body: 5th, 6th and 7th chakras. To be more exact your throat, between two eyebrows as well as the top of your skull. Apply regularly on those points, this essential oil facilitates dream and make them real.
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF FRAGONIA ESSENTIAL OIL
1/For your health
-ENT and respiratory disorders
- Cutaneous mycosis
- Cutaneous parasitosis
- Oily skin
- Transpiration with bad body odours
-Joint and muscle pains: cramps, muscle stretching arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism and muscle or joint pain.
-Digestive system infections
2/For the well-being
- Concentration (troubles)
- Lack of self-confidence
- Jet lag
- Depression latent or seasonal
- Buried emotions
- Feminity no assumed, excess for Yang
- Tired (difficulty falling asleep, insomnia…)
Women problems :
- Sexual difficulties, lack of desire…
- Painful period, irregular or absent
- Hormonal trouble
- Migraines due to period
- Feeling hot
Acne, skin problems
-Muscular pain, Arthritis: 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO to apply on the painful area to do 3 times a day.
-Bronchitis: 1 big respiration directly above the open bottle of fragonia essential oil to do 4 to 6 times a day.
-Candidiasis: 1 drop of fragonia EO in 4 drops of VO. Then, apply to the needed area in the morning and at night.
-Anxiety: Diffuse for 30 mins maximum.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6
- Not for asthmatic and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Can be skin irritative: Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- linalool (10 to 12%)
- geraniol (<2%)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C