Frankincense essential oil – Organic
$19.00 – $29.00
Helps to relieve fear, anxiety or stress
Main indication: wrinkle, anxiety, depression, bedsores
WHO AM I?
Processing method of frankincense essential oil organic: steam distillation
Part of the plant: resin
Odour: Resinous, woody, with a note of citrus and green
Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (30 to 58%), limonene (2 to 16%), myrcene (1 to 10%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Yield: 8kg of oil = about 100 kgs of aerial parts
PROPERTIES OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Anti-depressive +++
- Anti-infectious ++: prevents fungal development
- Healing ++: it limits contamination of the area by bacteria and stimulates skin protection
- Relaxing++: ideal for creating a feeling of meditation, relaxation, self-help…
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant++: it makes the mucus fluid thus favouring its expulsion and freeing the respiratory tract
- Stimulates the immune system++: it increases the organism’s natural defences and also makes it less vulnerable to infections
♦Main psycho-emotional properties – soothes and calms♦
- gets up and up,
- calms anxiety,
- opens up to spirituality,
- elevates the mind,
- helps to develop communication,
- restores harmony between physical and mental,
USAGE OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
USERS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS |
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
|HEALTH||WELL BEING||BEAUTY |
|-Stimulates immunity defences|
-Respiratory: catarrhal and asthmatic bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis
-Immune system: immunity deficiency
-Nervous tension, nervous depression
Wounds, ulcers, varicose ulcers
Depression: add 1 drop of EO to 4 drops of VO. Then, apply 2 drops of this mixture on the thorax + 1 drop on the inside of each wrist as well. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day. However, you can also use neroli EO.
Meditation: A few drops to be diffused by spans of 30 minutes maximum
Scar: add 1 drop of Frankincense EO in 4 drops of VO. Then give a light massage on the scar, 3 times a day
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists’ books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents’ responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use if oxidized (because it may cause skin irritation)
- Avoid oral usage.
- Do not use purely on the skin. In other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Shelf life: 3 years from when you open the bottle
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
FRANKINCENSE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
|alpha pinene= 55.68%|
beta carophylene= 4.75%