WHO AM I?
Processing method of frankincense essential oil organic: steam distillation
Part of the plant: resin
Botanical name: BOSWELLIA CARTERII
Odour: Resineous, woody, note of citrus and green
Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (30 to 58%), limonene (2 to 16%), myrcene (1 to 10%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Yield: 8kg of oil = about 100 kgs of aerial parts
PROPERTIES OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Anti-depressive +++
- Anti-infectious ++: prevents fungal development
- Healing ++: it limits contamination of the area by bacteria and stimulates skin protection
- Relaxing++: ideal for creating a feeling of meditation, relaxation, self-help…
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant++: it makes the mucus fluid thus favouring its expulsion and freeing the respiratory tract
- Stimulates the immune system++: it increases the organism’s natural defences and makes it less vulnerable to infections
USAGE OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
USERS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Stimulates immunity defences|
-Respiratory: catarrhal and asthmatic bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis
-Immune system: immunity deficiency
-Nervous tension, nervous depression
Wounds, ulcers, varicose ulcers
Depression: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops of VO. Then, apply 2 drops of this mixture on the thorax + 1 drop on the inside of each wrist 2 to 3 times a day. However, you can also use neroli EO.
Meditation: A few drops to be diffused by spans of 30 minutes maximum
Scar: add 1 drop of Frankincense EO in 4 drops of VO, then give a light massage on the scar, 3 times a day
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|