WHO AM I?
Processing method of frankincense essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: resin
Yield: 8kg of oil = about 100 kgs of aerial parts
Odour: Resineous, woody, note of citrus and green
Botanical name: BOSWELLIA CARTERII
Monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (30 to 58%), limonene (2 to 15%), myrcene (1 to 10%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-depressive +++
- Anti-infectious ++: it prevents fungal development
- Healing ++: it limits contamination of the area by bacteria and stimulates skin protection
- Relaxing++: ideal for creating a feeling of meditation, relaxation, self-help…
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant++: it makes the mucus fluid thus favouring its expulsion and freeing the respiratory tract
- Stimulates the immune system++: increase of the organism’s natural defences, and making it less vulnerable to infections
USAGE OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Stimulates immunity defences|
-Respiratory: catarrhal and asthmatic bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis
-Immune system: immunity deficiency
-Nervous tension, nervous depression
Wounds, ulcers, varicose ulcers
External use only
DEPRESSION: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops of VO. Then, apply 2 drops of this mixture on the thorax + 1 drop on the inside of each wrist 2 to 3 times a day
MEDITATION: A few drops to be diffused by spans of 30 minutes maximum
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Avoid oral usage.
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|