WHO AM I?
Processing method of geranium essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Odour: Note of rose, fruitly
Botanical name: Pelargonium X graveolens
Native to southern Africa, the Geranium is a perennial plant that grows on rich soils in the tropics at an altitude of about 1000 meters. About 80 centimetres high, it has fragrant green leaves and flowers with five red, pink or white petals
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 500 kgs leaves
- Monoterpenols: Citronnellol (18 to 30%), geraniol (9 to 17%), linalool (<10%)
- Esters: Citronnellyl formiate (2 to 14%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Antispasmodic and relaxing, it is also soothing
- Very effective in skin problems, antifungal, efficient antibacterial, antiseptic
- Tonic, skin astringent, haemostatic
- Stimulates the functions of the liver and pancreas
- It stimulates vein and lymphatic circulation
- Cutaneous tensor
- Mosquito repellent
LEARN MORE HERE
USAGE OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT -3 MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
-All types of skin problems :
Psoriasis, shingles, impetigo, eczema, pruritus, chilblains, healing of burns, wounds, mouth ulcers, ulcerations and sores, bleeding …
Ulcerations, stretch marks (preventive)
Herpes, burn, wound, bleeding cuts
Skin care (Oily skins or dry skins, infected acne, wrinkles)
Greasy hair, dandruff
-Stress, deep asthenia, anxiety -Digestive problems : Excess of blood sugar, hepatic-pancreatic insufficiency, gastric ulcers, digestive and intestinal parasites, uterine haemorrhaging
-Rheumatism, arthritis, tendinitis
Dermal, gynaecological or digestive mycosis
Haemorrhoids, rosacea, hemorrhoid pruritus, phlebitis
- To produce an anti-mycosis, cosmetic and dermatological action: add 2 drops EO geranium & true lavender to hazelnut oil then apply to the affected areas
- Haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO on the affected area
- Wrinkles, eczema, stretch marks: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO and massage on the concerned area
- Gingivitis: apply 1 drop pure directly with your finger to the painful area
- Impetigo: clean your skin with lavender floral water. Then apply 1 drop of geranium EO+ 1 drop of tea tree
- Against mosquitos: aerial diffusion
- It helps to regulate sugar level for diabetics: add 1 drop of EO on a neutral tablet after each meal, for a cure of 20 days – after medical advice. However, this EO does not care for diabetes, don’t stop your usual treatment!
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use purely on the skin, therefore, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Citral (neral et geranial)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)