Geranium essential oil – Organic
$14.90 – $38.00
Relieve stress and balance emotions
Known as relaxing and healing, this oil with a rose smell is used against gum problems and for skincare (wrinkles, acne, herpes, …).
Main indication: acne, eczema, wrinkles, fungus, stretch marks
WHO AM I?
Processing method of geranium essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Odour: Note of rose, fruity (HEART NOTE)
Chakra: Solar Plexus
Botanical name: Pelargonium X graveolens
Native to southern Africa, the Geranium is a perennial plant that grows on rich soils in the tropics at an altitude of about 1000 meters. About 80 centimetres high, it has fragrant green leaves and flowers with five red, pink or white petals
According to Mr Franchomme (Master Aromatherapy Scientist), there are three main chemotypes for the essential oils of geranium rosat Pelargogium X graveolens:
-Essential oils of geranium rosat Bourbon from Réunion, Madagascar or Tunisia.
-Geranium rosat essential oils from Morocco and Egypt:
-those coming from China with a higher rate of citronellol, and less citral.
The latter will be more anti-microbial whereas the first two will have a more important anti hemorrhoidal and antispasmodic component.
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 500 kgs leaves
- Monoterpenols: Citronnellol (18 to 30%), geraniol (9 to 17%), linalool (<10%)
- Esters: Citronnellyl formiate (2 to 14%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Antispasmodic and relaxing, it is also soothing
- Very effective in skin problems, antifungal, efficient antibacterial, also antiseptic
- Tonic, skin astringent and haemostatic qualities
- Stimulates the functions of the liver and pancreas
- It stimulates vein and lymphatic circulation
- Cutaneous tensor
- Mosquito repellent
LEARN MORE HERE
♦Main psycho-emotional properties – positive oil♦
- Promotes calm
- gives self-confidence
- console and eliminate the shame
- for those who do not know how to say no
- helps to balance relationships
- stimulates the intuition, the imagination
- conducive to meditation
- to find a psychic balance
USAGE OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
ORAL* DERMAL DIFFUSION HEALTH BEAUTY WELL BEING COSMETIC HAIR *after
THE MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
KIDS 8+ PREGNANT +3 MONTHS
KIDS 8- PREGNANT -3 MONTHS
INDICATIONS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
-All types of skin problems :
Psoriasis, shingles, impetigo, eczema, pruritus, chilblains, healing of burns, wounds, mouth ulcers, ulcerations and sores, bleeding …
Ulcerations, stretch marks (preventive)
Herpes, burn, wound, bleeding cuts
Skin care (Oily skins or dry skins, infected acne, wrinkles)
Greasy hair, dandruff
-Stress, deep asthenia, anxiety HEALTH
-Digestive problems : Excess of blood sugar, hepatic-pancreatic insufficiency, gastric ulcers, digestive and intestinal parasites, uterine haemorrhaging
-Rheumatism, arthritis, tendinitis
Dermal, gynaecological or digestive mycosis
Haemorrhoids, rosacea, hemorrhoid pruritus, phlebitis
- To produce an anti-mycosis, cosmetic and dermatological action: add 2 drops of EO geranium & true lavender to hazelnut oil. Then apply to the affected areas
- Haemorrhoids: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO on the affected area
- Wrinkles, eczema, stretch marks: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO. Then massage the concerned area
- Gingivitis: apply 1 drop pure directly with your finger to the painful area
- Impetigo: clean your skin with lavender floral water. Then apply 1 drop of geranium EO+ 1 drop of tea tree
- Radiance facial care: in daily application. Add 10 drops of Bourbon geranium essential oil in the day cream jar of about 50 grams. Then apply it to the face.
- Against mosquitos: aerial diffusion
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists’ books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents’ responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women,
- Do not use on children under the age of 8 and epileptic people.
- Caution in persons with allergies or skin dermatitis
- Do not use purely on the skin, therefore, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Possible allergens
- Citral (neral et geranial)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Shelf life: 3 years from when you open the bottle
Dosage Abbreviation 1 drop = 0.03 ml EO = Essential Oil 1ml = 25 to 35 drops
depends on the fluidity
VO = Vegetable Oil 1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)
GERANIUM ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA
5ml, 10ml, 20ml