WHO AM I?
Processing method of ginger essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: rhizome
Yield: 1kg of ginger oil = about 50 kgs rhizome
Odor : Aromatic, spicy
Ginger is a tropical herbaceous plant about 0.90 m high from a rhizome. This plant is native to India. The leaves are long and fragrant and the flowers are white and yellow. It enjoys sunny exposure and a humid atmosphere.
- Sesquiterpenes: alpha-zingiberene (30 to 37%), beta sesquiphellandrene (16 to 22%), alpha-farnesene (3 to 8%)
- Monoterpenes: camphene (4 to 10%), beta bisabolene (3 to 8%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Digestive healer
- Tonic of the digestive system, it stimulates appetite, increases digestive enzymes activity; it is carminative and also a gentle laxative
- Venous and lymphatic decongestant
- Cough suppressant, antispasmodic and analgesic expectorant
- Stimulant, sexual tonic and a strong aphrodisiac
USAGE OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
INDICATION OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Joint and rheumatic pain|
Muscular pain (torticollis (stiff neck), muscles aches and tendinitis)
-Various inflammations and infections (toothache, abscess…)
-Digestive system: difficult digestion, lack of appetite, flatulence, constipation, indigestion
-Action on the upper part (from the mouth to the stomach): skin, digestive and mouth infections
|-General and sexual fatigue: impotence, lowering of libido|
-Varicose veins, oedema, heavy legs
- Constipation add 2 drops of EO in 4 drops VO, then apply to abdomen
- Travel sickness: add 1 drop on a handkerchief then breathe-in or on a sugar cube to suck.
- Add 1 drop of EO in a teaspoon of honey, after medical advice, 3 times a day when experiencing digestive trouble (intestinal gas, nausea)
- Sexual fatigue add 2 to 3 drops of EO in 5 drops VO, then massage on the base of the spine
- Wakens the spirit, stimulates the senses: add 5 drops of ginger EO in a diffuser
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Possible skin irritation if used undiluted. Therefore, dilute at 20% maximum in vegetable oil
- Do not diffuse pure, mix with other essential oils (part ginger 10% max)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|