Grapefuit essential oil
$11.90 – $39.00
The slimming oil
This oil is dynamizing and refreshing, it is perfect in diffusion to clean the air while promoting relaxation. It also has cosmetic benefits, which are particularly useful for hair loss and oily skin. Antiseptic and detoxifying, this oil is used in particular against digestive problems and to stimulate the nervous system
WHO AM I?
Processing method of grapefruit essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg oil= about 250 kgs of fruit
Odour: Sweet, fruitly and peeled
Botanical name: Citrus paradisi Macfadyen
Monoterpenes: limonene (92 to 97%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Therapeutic properties for skin and hair care
- Aerial antiseptic +++
- Digestive stimulant, liver and kidney drainer, detoxifying, it helps to eliminate over-eating
- Draining, diuretic and cleansing, it eliminates fluid retention problems and fosters slimming
- Lipolytic, it enhances the ability for adipose cells to get rid of the fat they contain
- Nervous tonic
- Relaxing, it eases muscle pain
- Slows down hair loss
Learn more HERE
USAGE OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
In diffusion: can decrease food intake
USERS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Nervous system: Doubt, uncertainty, hesitation|
-Fatigue of the nervous system
-Stress and anxiety
|-Skin care: congested mixed and oily skins, acne
-Fluid retention, obesity, cellulite
- To perfume the atmosphere or bring cheer, against anxiety, dark thoughts and lack of enthusiasm: put 5 drops of grapefruit EO in a diffuser
- Indigestion, bloating and nausea: add 3 drops EO in 10 ml VO, then massage the bottom of the belly and the soles of the feet
- Hair loss, greasy hair: add 2 drops EO in your shampoo dose.
- Greasy or damaged skin: add 1 drop EO in your day cream dose.
- Cellulite, varicose veins, heavy legs and water retention: add 5 drops EO in 10 ml VO jojoba and then massage your legs from your ankles and back up to your thighs.
possible use in cooking, add 1 drop in savoury or sweet dishes. This fruity flavour can be used to refresh tartar sauce in fish dishes, also to flavour desserts or gingerbread
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO // 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Not recommended in case of gallstones
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, in your fridge to last a bit longer
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml