Processing method of hazelnut oil: expression without heating from the nuts of Corylus avellana (ORGANIC)
Family : Betulaceae
Odor : scented, characteristic
Origin : France
PROPERTIES of HAZELNUT OIL
- Non-clogging, it balances the production of sebum in oily skin and softens dry and sensitive skin
- Very penetrating, as far as the muscles, without leaving an oily film, it allows a good penetration of essential oils
- Softening, fortifying, it revitalises and brings back glow and vigour to damaged hair and helps in eliminating dandruff
- Deworming: helps fight intestinal parasites, in particular, tapeworm
INDICATIONS of HAZELNUT OIL
For whom: All skin types, combination to oily and problem skin (acne, black spots), dehydrated and fragile skin
- Care of mixed and oily skin, acne and blackheads
- Prevention and repair of stretch marks and scars
- Medium for essential oil rubbing (muscular aches: by massage of the muscles in order to rub in the vegetable oil)
- Massage base “all skin types”
- Stretch marks prevention balm
- Fluid for problem skin
Against muscle pain
Rich in vitamin E, hazelnut oil has good penetration power, therefore, it allows it to leave no sensation of fat on the skin surface.
Application advice: Massage the muscles before and/or after the workout to make the vegetable oil penetrate well.
Essential oil to add: to relieve muscle pain, Eucalyptus citriodora or Rosemary Camphor
Nuts can give allergies
=> Mixes particularly well with lime essential oil.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C