Helicrysum essential Oil – Organic
$26.00 – $79.00
Make disappear the bruises!
The italian helichrysum essential oil is an anti-coagulant, active on blood circulatory disorders. It relieves bruises, bumps and oedema. It is also powerful for skin treatments, it accelerates healing and is firming and soothing for the skin. But it also useful for the digestive system.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of helichrysum essential oil organic: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Botanical name: Helichrysum italicum
Odour: Fresh, aromatic, spiced
- Esters: neryl acetate (3 to 42%)
- Ketones: italidiones (1 to 15%)
- Sesquiterpenes: gamma curcumene (4 to 20%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
This beautiful yellow flower grows on the rocky slopes of Corsica or Italy. It is also called Immortal because it does not fade after being picked. The Italian helichrysum is a shrub, with leaves in the shape of very thin needles
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 1-tonne flowers
PROPERTIES OF HELICHRYSUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Very powerful anti-hematoma +++ effective to avoid bruising after a choc
- Draining and circulatory +++ effective against rosacea and circulation problems throughout the body
- Anti-catarrh, mucolytic – it allows to flux the respiratory tract and also clears the bronchi
- Regulates cholesterol levels (regulates Apo A and Apo B) ++
- Healing, anti-inflammatory and skin astringent – it improves healing after surgery and is also effective on various types of herpes or burns
- Stimulates the regeneration of liver cells
USAGE OF HELICHRYSUM ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
USERS OF HELICHRYSUM ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
|-Bruises (external and internal), even ancient, traumas and blows|
-Oedema, blood circulation problems
-Rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchial congestion
-Arthritis, poly-arthritis, rheumatism
-Wounds, eczema, psoriasis
|-Psychological hurts and traumas, especially if dating back to early childhood (age 0 to 5)|
-Loss of confidence
Change of situation
|-Varicose veins, rosacea
-Scars, stretch marks
-Skin ageing, dermatitis
External use only
BRUISES: add 1 drop of pure EO on the affected area, 5 times a day until healed
HEALING, STRETCH MARKS: add 2 drops of pure EO on the affected area, twice a day until healed
TINNITUS: 2 drops by massage around the ear 3 times a day
UNDER-EYE DARK SHADOWS: add 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO in a small amount of hydrating cream, then apply twice a day, morning and night (Beware to avoid eye contact).
The properties, indications and usage come from pharmacists books or Internet well-known and confirmed aromatherapy websites. But the information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
Very potent oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Do not use in case of anticoagulant treatment
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- limonene (≤ 3 %)
- linalool (≤ 1 %)
- benzyl cinnamate (≤ 0,2 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
10ml, 5ml, 10ml (Blend 20%)
or 4 fortnightly payments from $6.50 with More info