WHO AM I?
Processing method of ho wood essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: wood
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 100kgs of wood
Odour: Flowered, woody
- Monoterpenols: linalool (90 to 99%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives. Its properties are similar to the EO Rosewood
PROPERTIES OF HO WOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful antibacterial +++: soothes many bacterial and viral illnesses such as dermal or gynaecological mycosis, cystitis, ENT infections, etc…
- Powerful anti-infectious +++
- Antiviral et immune stimulant ++
- Antiparasitic ++ (skin, mouth, gynaecologic area…)
- Aphrodisiac, sexual tonic, ideal when mixed with massage oil and other essential oils such as ylang-ylang. Physical problems: sexual fatigue, excellent aphrodisiac…
- Gentle analgesic
- Skin regenerator with astringent and firming action (exceptional anti-wrinkle properties), pressure sores, acne…
- From a neurological point of view, it is effective in easing depression (light or transient), burnout and nervous fatigue
USAGE OF HO WOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF HO WOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Respiratory and ENT problems: rhino-pharyngitis, bronchitis, flu, breathing allergies, throat|
Cystitis, vaginitis, leucorrhoea, vulvitis
-Skin, nail and gynaecological mycosis
-Asthenia, immune deficiencies
|-Depression, burnout, nervous fatigue||-Acne, eczema|
-Mature and wrinkled skin
Add 1 drop of EO in your daily face cream to prevent wrinkles
Dry skin: add 2 drops EO in 3 drops VO, then apply
Urinary and gynaecological infections or dermatological infections: mix 2 drops of EO in 2 drops of VO in local application
Immune system (D. Festy): make a massage oil with 1 ml radiata eucalyptus / 2 ml ravintsara / 1ml ho wood in 6 ml sweet almond oil. Apply 3 times a day on the thorax and upper back, for 10 days a month during winter
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO)
- There’s no camphor in this oil
- Possible allergy due to high % of linalool
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|