Processing method: by steam distillation from wood, bark and leaves of Cinnamomum camphora CT linalol.
Odor: Flowered, woody
100 % pure & natural without any other additives. Its properties are similar to the EO Rosewood
A powerful antibacterial
- Powerful antibacterial +++: soothes many bacterial and viral illnesses such as dermal or gynaecological mycosis, cystitis, ENT infections, etc…
- Powerful anti-infectious +++
- Antiviral et immune stimulant ++
- Antiparasitic ++ (skin, mouth, gynaecologic area…)
- Aphrodisiac, sexual tonic, ideal when mixed with massage oil and other essential oils such as ylang-ylang. Physical problems: sexual fatigue, excellent aphrodisiac…
- Gentle analgesic
- Skin regenerator with astringent and firming action (exceptional anti wrinkle properties), pressure sores, acne…
- From a neurological point of view, it is effective in easing depression (light or transient), burnout and nervous fatigue
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
External use only
|Dermal application ++ In practice:
1 drop of EO in your daily face cream to prevent wrinkles
Urinary and gynaecological infections or dermatological infections: 2 drops of EO + 2 drops of vegetable oil in local application
Respiratory tract, mouth and urinary infections: 2 drops of EO in honey or vegetable oil 3 times a day
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C