$23.40 – $24.50
The must have of the essential oil!
The jasmine absolute is known for its relaxing properties. It is used for dry skin, migraines, but also sleeplessness, anxiety and emotional shocks while fighting muscle tension, which is useful in particular for painful menstruation and cramps. Mix it with your cosmetics for its benefits and exceptional smell
WHO AM I?
Processing method of jasmine essential oil: extraction with ethanol from the concrete
Part of the plant: flower
Yield: 1kg oil= about 1 tonne of flowers
Odor : flowered, fruitly and green
Jasmine is, along with rose, one of the two queen flowers of perfumery for the fragrant and heady species. The flowers must be picked just before dawn and treated as quickly as possible.
To get a kilogram of jasmine absolute, you need to collect about seven million flowers
- Esters: benzyl acetate (2 to 26%), benzyl benzoate (2 to 15%), phytyle acetate (2 to 13%)
- Alcohols: phytol (<10%)
What is an absolute ?
PROPERTIES OF JASMINE ABSOLUTE
- Calming and relaxing: it soothes tension and also assists sleep
- Warming: engenders feelings of trust and optimism
- Anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory
- Euphoric: stimulates and incites desire and attraction
- Skin regenerating
- Olfactory note “deeply floral”
USAGE OF JASMINE ABSOLUTE
INDICATIONS OF JASMINE ABSOLUTE
|-Painful menstruation, absence of menstruation|
-Nervous cough, spasmodic cough, respiratory tract affections
|-Stress and low morale.|
-Tension, anxiety, depressive state, emotional or nervous shock.
-Sleep problems (insomnia), fatigue
|-Dry and irritated skin, dermatitis
-Problem skin (acne, infections)
-Dermatitis of nervous origin, skin inflammation (redness…)
-Skin problems (scars, wrinkles, mature skin, skin infection, etc…)
Absolute jasmine can be used in a cleanser, shower gel, lotion, shampoo or conditioner. But also in diffusion or in massage oil.
This oil is suitable for most skins, except sensitive skins.
Face and body: Add a drop in your daily day cream (because it softens and gives a gloss to dry or irritated skin, and also balances the sebum secretion). Dosage 6 drops EO in 30ml
Hair: Add a drop to your shampoo to make your hair a wonderful shine. Dosage 6 to 8 drops EO in 30 ml
Inhalation: pour a few drops of absolute on a paper handkerchief
It can also be diffused, en mixed with other oils (for example bergamot, lemon or sandalwood)
For its calming properties, you can use it in a massage. Dilute in a VO and then apply along the spine and on the inner side of the wrists
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Use a maximum dilution of 3% for products without rinsing
- Not suitable for epileptics
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
1ml (pure), 10ml (blend 5%)