WHO AM I?
Processing method of java citronella essential oil organic: steam distillation
Part of the plant: fresh flowering top
Odour: Herbaceous, note of lemon
Botanical name: Cymbopogon winterianus
Java citronella is a grass with long, narrow leaves and a linear stem that grows in tropical regions. It is cultivated for its stems and leaves with aromatic qualities well known in the culinary world. The Java Citronella requires relatively abundant watering.
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 100 kgs flowering top
- Alcohol: citronellol (7 to 18%), geraniol (16 to 30%)
- Aldehydes: citronellal (26 to 45%)
- Esters: geranyl acetate (<8%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF JAVA CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
- Powerful percutaneous anti-inflammatory: for the treatment of inflammations (by local application directly on the skin for example)
- Mosquito repellent: it helps in killing mosquito larva
- Fungicide: it fights fungus outbreak such as candida albicans, that is responsible for the mouth, digestive and also vaginal thrush
- Atmospheric deodorant and antiseptic
- Anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic allowing to fight the development of intestinal parasite
USAGE OF JAVA CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL ORGANIC
USERS OF JAVA CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT +3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT -3 MONTHS|
Soothes itches from insect bites
-Inflammatory pathologies: arthritis, tendinitis or rheumatism
External use only
Against mosquito or wasp: dilute 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO then apply on the spot with a cotton pad
At the same time, diffuse in the air. You can also mix it with eucalyptus citriodora.
You can also spray on cloths, clothes…
Gives a little Asian touch to a dish. You can dilute one drop in coconut milk, oil, honey…
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- geraniol (16 à 30 %)
- citronellol (7 à 18 %)
- citral (geranial + neral) (≤ 4 %)
- limonene (1 à 5 %)
- eugenol (≤ 2 %)
- linalol (≤ 1,5 %)
- farnesol (≤ 1 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light and at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|