WHO AM I?
Processing method of juniper essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: berry
Yield: 1.5kg of oil = about 100 kgs of berries
Botanical name: Juniperus communis.
Odour: balsamic, sweet
Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina
monoterpenes: alpha-pinene (30 to 40%), sabinene (5 to 20%), myrcene (12 to 26%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF JUNIPER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Kidney purifier, it helps to avoid kidney stones and assists in breaking them down.
- Diuretic, draining (eliminates water retention problems and promotes weight loss).
- Anti-rheumatism, it promotes the excretion of renal toxins and uric acid.
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation)
- Anti-fermentation of the intestine.
- Digestive stimulant and invigorating.
USAGE OF JUNIPER ESSENTIAL OIL
MOST APPROPRIATE USE: DERMAL
USERS OF JUNIPER ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT 3- MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF JUNIPER ESSENTIAL OIL
|•Draining, it promotes water elimination|
•Astringent and purifying
|•Tones the kidneys’ efficiency |
•Promotes the circulation of energy in joints
•Helps a restart, giving one energy for new undertakings
Against water retention: mix 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO, as after that, massage in the affected area twice a day until improvement of condition (For adults and teenagers)
Pains and aches, Arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and massage the affected area.
To stimulate the immune system: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and massage the back and the soles of the feet.
For tiredness: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and then massage the whole spine area.
Renal and urinary tract problems: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and then massage the back (in the kidney area).
For skin problems: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of VO and then massage the area affected.
Dull skin, mature and oily skin: 1 drop in your daily face cream
Cellulitis (simple et efficient): Dilute 1ml of EO in 20ml of hazelnut VO and then apply on the area
Meditation anxiety insomnia: Place 10 drops of juniper in your diffuser and discover its relaxing virtues.
Cooking: Meats and poultry: add 1 drop of EO (mixed in a tablespoon of VO).
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Small doses used for a short period of time.
- Risks of nephrotoxicity in the case of over-dosage and prolonged use.
- Not to be used in cases of cancerous lesions that are hormone-dependent (breast, ovary, uterus, prostate)
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|