Laurel / bay leaf essential Oil – Organic
Calmness, serenity and relaxation…
Laurel leaf essential oil is highly versatile and is known for its sanitizing and purifying properties for skin and hair care, but also antibacterial and antifungal, and especially very well tolerated by the skin. Bay leaf essential oil is also effective against many infections, particularly mouth infections, including aphthae. It promotes concentration and brings strength and self-confidence to all trials. It is also appreciated in culinary preparations.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of laurel essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: leaves
Botanical name: Laurus nobilis L
Odour: Note of cineol, menthol and camphor (HEAD NOTE)
- Oxides: Cineol 1.8 (35 to 52%)
- Monoterpenols: Linalool (3 to 22%), alpha-terpineol (<11%)
- Esters: terpinyl acetate (<11%)
- Monoterpenes: sabinene (3 to 11%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Noble laurel is native to Asia with evergreen foliage up to 6 metres long. A symbol of peace and victory so its crown-braided leaves were on the heads of heroes and emperors in Antiquity.
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 800 kgs flowering top
PROPERTIES OF LAUREL ESSENTIAL OIL (bay leaf)
- Outstanding antifungal especially in the treatment of Candida albicans +++
- Antibacterial (fights most bacteria)
- Antiviral – stops the spread of viruses in the body +++
- Very powerful expectorant (allows the fluxing of mucus and assists in the clearing of bronchial secretions). ++
- Analgesic: notable efficiency on dental pain (cavities), gingivitis and canker sores
- Effective anti-hematoma ++
- Antioxidant, it protects the skin from free radicals and also helps in fighting the effects of time
- Invigorating for the scalp: it stimulates hair growth and makes hair brilliant and strong +++
- Nervous balance: it gives confidence to people with low self-esteem, strengthens concentration and memory
- Antispasmodic: calms digestive spasms
- strengthens memory and concentration,
- helps to express oneself better orally,
- develops the courage to face a challenge,
- helps to exceed its limits,
- brings strength,
- fight against anxieties and fears.
USAGE OF LAUREL ESSENTIAL OIL (bay leaf)
INDICATIONS OF LAUREL ESSENTIAL OIL
|-Mouth infections and inflammations: canker sores, gingivitis, tooth ache|
-Skin infections: ulcers, pressure sores, carbuncle, panaritum, abscess
-Viral infections: flu, viral hepatitis
-Chronic respiratory infections: bronchitis, asthma, arthritis, rheumatism
-Tropical parasitic, viral and bacterial infections and fevers
-Childhood diseases: measles, chicken pox
|-Artists lacking inspiration|
-Lack of self-belief
-Fear of public speaking
-Oral or written exam
-Wrinkles and fine lines (prevention and care)
-Oily skin with an acne disposition
-Limp, dull, lifeless hair
On a daily basis, it can be used in diffusion for its respiratory properties but also in massage to relax and remove tension. Above all, its delicate fresh and spicy smell energizes and stimulates.
CANKER SORES: 1 drop of pure EO applied on the sore 3 times a day, until healed
MYCOSIS: 2 drops of pure EO on the mycosis, morning and night for 3 weeks
SELF-BELIEF:1 drop of pure EO applied to the inside of each wrist followed by deep breathing
Gives an amazing touch to meat. You can dilute one drop in sauce
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
Very potent oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Possible allergy
- Do not use pure on the skin, in other words, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (10% EO in 90% VO).
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
- limonene (≤ 3 %) ;
- linalool (≤ 11 %) ;
- eugenol (≤ 2 %) ;
- geraniol (≤ 0,3 %)
Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|