Lavandin Grosso essential oil
$8.70 – $28.30
It has a good ability to prevent and eliminate lice. It is also effective in relaxing muscles and calming nervousness
WHO AM I?
Processing method of lavandin (grosso) essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 kgs of flowering top
Odour: Characteristic, rural, camphorated
- Monoterpenols: linalool (26 to 42%)
- Esters: linalyl acetate (18 to 40%)
- Ketones: camphor (2 to 10%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Botanical name: Lavandula hybrida
Lavandin is a cross between true lavender and spike lavender. It grows below 800m of altitude in the south-west of France and its stems have several flowers at their summit. The essential oil of Lavandin Grosso has similar properties with its two species «parents».
- lavandin grosso: camphor 6 à 8 %
- lavandin super: camphor 5 à 6%
PROPERTIES OF LAVANDIN ESSENTIAL OIL
- Muscle relaxing
- Pain relief
- Microbicide, bactericide
- Skin regenerating
- Soothing, sedative, antidepressant
USAGE OF LAVANDIN ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF LAVANDIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Pain: cramps, muscular contractions|
-Infectious dermatoses (burns, eczema, wounds), allergies (pruritus, itches, psoriasis, eczema,…)
| -Anxiety, stress, depressive condition, distress, irritability, nervousness, insomnia and sleeping problems||-Problem and sensitive skins: acne, pressure sores, stretch marks, rosacea
- Wounds, burns, razor-burn
- Insect bites
External use only
Cramps: add 10 drops EO in 10 ml VO then massage the painful area. To be more effective, you can also add wintergreen: mix 20drops wintergreen and 30 drops lavandin in 50 drops VO, then apply on the area
Skin inflammation (eczema, pruritus, dermal mycosis…), sunburn: dilute in a VO and then apply on the affected area. It is also an excellent healing of cracks between toes.
For sleeping problems, a few drops of lavandin EO in a bath base
To soothe anxiety, irritability and mood swings, stress or burnout: make a diffusion of few drops EO in an electric diffuser (5 à 10min/h). You can also apply on the inner side of the wrists then inhale deeply, 3 times a day until improved. After that, take a week break after 3 weeks of use
In diffusion, it also keeps insects away and promotes sleep for people with sleep disorders, moreover, it will promote the calm around
For your home:
This lavandin essential oil is the cheapest one, therefore you can use it to make soaps. Here are also some examples for your home:
– A few drops in the floor wash water, on the vacuum cleaner filter, in the toilet bowl;
– Spray in cabinets, wardrobes to ward off moths, pots-pourris or dry bouquets to refresh the air;
– A few drops in the washing machine can bring freshness to your linen;
– A natural solvent, as a result, it replaces acetone to remove traces of adhesive or helps to remove labels from bottles;
– Mixed with beeswax, it is an excellent wax polish.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin sensitive: possible allergic reaction and skin irritation in external use, so make a strong dilution in VO (20% EO // 80% VO)
- Not advised for epileptic patients
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
Learn more about the difference between the lavender HERE
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml