Processing method of lavandin super essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 kgs of flowering top
Odour: Characteristic, rural, camphorated
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Botanical name: Lavandula hybrida
Lavandin is a cross between true lavender and spike lavender. It grows below 800m of altitude in the south-west of France and its stems have several flowers at their summit. The essential oil of Lavandin Grosso has similar properties with its two species «parents».
- lavandin grosso: camphor 6 à 8 %
- lavandin super: camphor 5 à 6%
PROPERTIES of LAVANDIN SUPER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Microbicide, bactericide
- Soothing, sedative, antidepressant
- Skin regenerating: exceptional healing, antibacterial, disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and antipruritic
- Muscle relaxing: antispasmodic and relaxing, anti-inflammatory, painkiller. It is also useful for cramps and spasms (aches, tendonitis, menstrual pain, bowel spasms)
- Insect repellent: moths, fleas, lice, mosquitoes
USAGE OF LAVANDIN ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF LAVANDIN ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS|
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Pain: cramps, muscular contractions|
-Infectious dermatoses (burns, eczema, wounds), allergies (pruritus, itches, psoriasis, eczema,…)
| -Anxiety, stress, depressive condition, distress, irritability, nervousness, insomnia and sleeping problems||-Problem and sensitive skins: acne, pressure sores, stretch marks, rosacea|
- Wounds, burns, razor-burn
- Insect bites
External use only
Burns or sunburns: add 1 drop EO in 4 drops VO, then apply on the area.
Cramps: add 10 drops EO in 10 ml VO then massage the painful area. To be more effective, you can also add wintergreen: mix 20drops wintergreen and 30 drops lavandin in 50 drops VO, then apply on the area
To soothe anxiety, irritability and mood swings, stress or burnout: make a diffusion of few drops EO in an electric diffuser (5 à 10min/h). You can also apply on the inner side of the wrists then inhale deeply, 3 times a day until improved. But don’t forget to take a week break after 3 weeks of use
In diffusion, it also keeps insects away and promotes sleep for people with sleep disorders, moreover, it will promote the calm around
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Skin sensitive: possible allergic reaction and skin irritation in external use, make a strong dilution in VO (20% EO // 80% VO)
- Not advised for epileptic patients
- linalool (30 à 45 %)
- geraniol (≤ 1 %)
- limonene (≤ 1 %)
- coumarine (≤ 0,2 %)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C