Lavender fine AOP essential oil – Organic
$16.00 – $39.60
The Lavender fine AOP essential oil is calming and relaxing. It is also an excellent analgesic, anti-inflammatory, healing, antiseptic and useful for skin problems. Only the authentic lavender essential oil of Haute Provance bears the AOP label
WHO AM I?
Processing method of fine AOP lavender essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Yield: 1kg of oil = about 100 kgs of flowering top
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia Miller
Odour: Rural, floral and herbaceous
Origin: France – Haute Provence
- Ester: linalyl acetate (26 to 40%), lavandulyl acetate (2 to 7%)
- Monoterpenol: linalool (25 to 36%)
- Monoterpenes: cis beta ocimene (3 to 8%)
- Sesquiterpenes: beta carophyllene (2 to 7%),
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
PROPERTIES OF FINE AOP LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Strong antispasmodic,
- Soothing, sedative, relaxing and antidepressant
- Strong dermal healer, it regenerates the skin and also skin tissue in external use analgesic (pain relief)
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic,
- Regulatory of the nervous system
- General and pulmonary disinfectant
- Benefits the heart by its cardiotonic action, soothes heart nerves and is also hypotensive
- Purifying on both psychic and physical levels
USAGE OF FINE AOP LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF FINE AOP LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Cramps, contractions and muscles spasms|
-Rheumatism and inflammations
-Nervous disorders: asthma, digestive cramps, nausea, migraine
| -Stress, anxiety, depression, excitement, irritability, insomnia and sleeping problems|
-High blood pressure, palpitations
|-Infectious skin diseases (burns, eczema, wounds), healing or allergic -skin infections (itches, psoriasis, pruritus, eczema…)
-Sensitive problem skins: acne, ulcers, stretch marks, rosacea
External use only
ON THE SKIN
– It can be used pure or very lightly diluted, directly on the skin.
– In case of extreme allergic sensitivity of the person, dilute to 20 % in a VO.
Nervous and sleeping problems,
- apply by a massage at the level of the wrists and on the solar plexus
- add 2 drops EO of lavender on a handkerchief near the pillow slip will assist going to sleep
- a few drops of essential oil of lavender in a bath (mix with solubol or soap)
– In case of mosquito bites, bees, to relieve and heal quickly a severe irritation or sunburn: apply 1 or 2 drops EO to the affected areas
– To prevent and also treat lice, 1 to 2 drops, pure or slightly diluted, behind the ears every morning.
– For beauty treatments, it mixes well with the essential oils of Helichrysum, Geranium or Neroli. It can be diluted in VO of jojoba, argan or rosehip for example
– For a relaxing bath, combine Lavender, Mandarin, Ylang-ylang essential oil in a large tablespoon of powdered milk. Then dilute in the bathwater.
- Add 4 drops EO of lavender on a wooden block and then place in wardrobes and clothes cupboards
To flavour sorbets and desserts: add 10 drops in half a litre of preparation.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
Learn more about the difference between the lavender HERE
5ml, 10ml, 20ml