Lavender Officinalis essential oil – Organic
$18.70 – $33.00
Its greatest interest lies in its perfect harmlessness, thus allowing the entire family to use it. The lavender officinalis essential oil is a really must-have in your pharmacy.
Processing method of lavender officinalis essential oil: steam distillation
Part of the plant: flowering top
Odour: Rural, floral and herbaceous
100 % pure & natural without any other additives – ORGANIC
Botanical name: Lavandula officinalis
Under bushy shrub from 20 to 60 centimetres that can reach 1 meter of height. It likes the full sun (but is also resistant to cold) and the rocky sites, however well drained from the slopes around the Mediterranean.
What makes the lavender different is the altitude at which they grow. This will have an effect on their biochemistry and the active components of the Essential Oil extract (in particular, the quantity of camphor).
Yield: 1litre EO=130 kgs flowers
PROPERTIES OF LAVENDER OFFICINALIS ESSENTIAL OIL
The perfume of the true lavender essential oil is more intense than that of the fine lavender – because of a greater presence of camphor.
This lavender is useful in little everyday problems.
It also has the same indications as to the fine lavender.
True lavender is grown at a lower altitude than fine lavender. It is, therefore, more resistant and more common, hence its lower price. True lavender is also more versatile than fine lavender and less specific regarding its psycho-emotional properties.
- Antispasmodic and muscle relaxant (+++): recommended to relieve muscle contractures, rheumatism and cramps. It is also decongestant
- Regulatory of the nervous system (+++)
- General and pulmonary disinfectant (++)
- Benefits the heart by its cardiotonic action: it soothes heart nerves and is also hypotensive (++). Lavender is effective against high blood pressure and is also anticoagulant.
- Lavender is a strong dermal healer (regeneration of the skin and skin tissue in external use (++). It is also indicated for soothing skin conditions and acts against superficial skin burns, sores, eczema, pruritus…
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial. It is also an insecticide and an antivenom
- Soothing, sedative, relaxing antidepressant, the lavender is useful for sleep disorders and various tensions (anxiety, stress, etc.). It also fights mood swings.
Purifying on both psychic and physical levels
Knowing about the different lavender HERE
USAGE OF LAVENDER OFFICINALIS ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF LAVENDER OFFICINALIS ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 6MONTHS+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 6MONTHS-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Respiratory and pulmonary tract infections: bronchitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, ear infection, rhinitis|
-Cramps and muscles or rheumatism pains, tendons, ligaments
-Infectious or allergic skin diseases: psoriasis, pruritus, rosacea, itches, eczema
Skin and gynaecological mycosis
-Wasp stings, jelly fish, scorpion
| -Nervous disorders, depression, insomnia, anger, irritability, anxiety, anxiety, stress, high blood pressure, tachycardia|
-Disorders of a nervous origin: asthma, digestive cramps, nausea, migraines
|-Burns, razor burn, ulcers, wounds, psoriasis
-Problem skins, sensitive: acne, rosacea, stretch marks
External use only
Aches, cramps and muscles contractions: apply 3 to 6 drops EO to the affected skin areas, then repeat 3 times a day.
For a good laundry smell: add 4 drops on a pebble or a piece of wood in the cabinet
For an aromatic bath: dilute 20 to 30 drops EO of true lavender in a soap base or in solubol. Then add the mix in a bath for relaxation
- soothes sleeping problems, irritability, psychic tensions, restlessness,
- eases worries, effects of vexations
In inhalation, lavender:
- calms head colds,
- eases spasmodic coughing in bronchitis, relieves the rigours of flu
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- linalool (20 à 48%) ;
- geraniol (≤1,5%) ;
- limonene (≤1%) ;
- coumarins (≤0,2%)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light and at a temperature below 25C
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
10ml, 20ml, 30ml