Lemon essential oil
$9.90 – $27.95
Soft and suitable for most of us, the lemon essential oil helps with digestion and can be used for detox or to fight sickness of children and nausea. It is amazing in diffusion with its citrus notes to purify the ambient air and repel unpleasant odours.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of lemon essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg oil= about 250kgs of peel or 3000 lemons
Odour: Fresh, peeled
Botanical name: Citrus limon (L.) Burman f
Monoterpene: Limonene (62 to 70%), beta-pinene (8 to 16%), gamma-terpinene (7 to 12%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Strengthens natural immunity
- Nervous system tonic
- General antiseptic and antibacterial
- Hepatic stimulant and regenerating, general cleanser, assist difficult digestion…
- Blood and circulation metabolic detoxifier, it contains an element known as “vitamin P-like” that lessens capillary permeability and augments their resistance. It is also a blood thinner
- Antioxidant, anti-ageing
- Antiseptic for respiratory tract
- Vitalises, stimulant, re-energises
- Skin healer and dermal astringent
KNOW MORE HERE
USAGE OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
In diffusion: helps to decrease nausea
USERS OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
|-Hepatic, pancreatic and bilious deficiency, difficult digestion, dyspepsia, kidney and urinary tract stones…|
-Venal and peripheral circulation problems, haemorrhoids, varicose veins, phlebitis, venous stasis, heavy legs, thrombosis, tissue degeneration, obesity, slimming diet, lymphatic cleanser, cellulite, adipose tissues…
|-Asthenia, fatigue, general weariness, loss of concentration||-Skins Problems : dermal eruptions, carbuncles, warts, herpes, acne, blackheads, dermatitis, eruptions, chilblains, wrinkles, tinea, scabies…
-Mature skins, wrinkles
-Mixed to oily skins, face seborrhoea
-Sensitive skins, rosacea
Bronchitis, wet cough, congestion or respiratory infection: massage the upper back with a few drops EO diluted in VO
In a spray against epidemics, febrile state, infectious or contagious diseases (ENT, pulmonary, digestive…), ant repellent, moths…
- Pimples (acne, carbuncle, insect bites): add 1 drop EO applied to the pimple (at night because it is photosensitive)
- Hair (oily, dull, dandruff): add 2 drops EO mixed with shampoo
- thin and brittle nails: add 10 drops EO in 5 ml VO then massage your hands and nail 2 or 3 times a week
- Travel sickness, convalescence, end of winter fatigue, creativity: in olfaction
- Flatulence, digestion, intestinal fermentation: massage the belly with 1 drop EO diluted in 4 drops VO
- Chronic constipation, overloaded liver, difficult digestion or indigestion, bloating and nausea: dilute 1 drop EO diluted in 4 drops VO and then massage belly at night
Immunity: Apply 1 drop on the solar plexus every day before winter for 3 months. You can also mix 1 drop ravintsara + 1 drop thyme linalool + 1 drop laurel + drop lemon in 6 drops VO. Then apply on the top of the back and the thorax 10 days a month from May to July.
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour shellfish and exotic dishes, or flavour your cakes. You can also add it in your dressing.
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oils
- Do not use pure on the skin, because it is skin irritative, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO // 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Can be nephrotoxic when a large amount is ingested for a long period
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
- limonene (56 à 78 %) ;
- neral + geranial (≤4 %) ;
- linalool (≤0,2 %) ;
- geraniol (≤0,1 %).
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, in your fridge to last a bit longer
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml