Processing method : steam distillation of leaves of : Backhousia citriodora
Family : Myrtaceae
Odor : Floral, note of lemon
Origin : Australia
Organic – 100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Purifying and antifungal
- Calming, relaxing, sedative
- Powerful antiseptic and antibacterial
- Antiseptic and surface disinfectant
- Anti inflammatory
|ENT infection: sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma…
|Skins Problems :
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
External use only
|Dermal application ++
In practice: Cosmetics, for skin or hair 0.2% in your face cream or shampooPimples (acne) : 1 drop EO in 1 drop VO applied to the pimple
In practice: In olfaction or in a spray for mental and physical wellness as well as an air disinfectant for your home
In practice: Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes. This flavour cakes and biscuits but also in savory dishes like fish.
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. Dilute this essential oil with other essential oil
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil. As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Photo-sensitizer: no sun exposure if used externally
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C