Lime essential oil
$10.70 – $15.60
Stimulating and refreshing
The lime essential oil is used against stress, tension and low morale. Invigorating, its fresh and tonic scent is more bitter than lemon
Main indication: stress, insomnia
WHO AM I?
Processing method of lime essential oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: peel
Yield: 1kg oil= about 250kgs of peel
Odour: Fresh, peeled and citric
In tropical and subtropical climate it is covered all year round with small white and red flowers. The production of fruits (limes or green lemons), spherical, from 2,5 to 5 cm in diameter, is continuous.
Monoterpene: Limonene (45 to 60%), beta-pinene (10 to 25%), gamma-terpinene (8 to 17%)
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
PROPERTIES OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-inflammatory (super-infection) and antispasmodic ++ for internal disorders
- Assist clearing of mucus
- Circulatory tonic, anticoagulant
- Sedative and soothing, it is, therefore, useful to appease anxiety and nervousness
- Reenergises, positivist, it refocuses vital energy +
- Fosters digestion
- Fosters respiratory comfort
USAGE OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
USERS OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
|KIDS 8+||PREGNANT + 3 MONTHS |
|KIDS 8-||PREGNANT - 3 MONTHS|
INDICATIONS OF LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
Digestive and intestinal spasms, inflammations
Anxiety, stress, asthenia, nervous tension, loss of concentration and state of weariness, depression
Skins problems: varicose veins and cellulite
Stimulating, a few drops in a VO for massage will ease blood circulation or slimming: apply locally to treat some skin problems
Massage oil for cellulite or varicose veins: add 15 drops lemon EO in 250 ml almond oil then massage the legs from bottom to top
Can be used in cooking, for savoury or sweet dishes for example. This flavour shellfish and exotic dishes, or flavour your cakes
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents’ responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. Therefore, we strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- In diffusion, do not use pure. As a result, dilute this essential oil with other essential oils
- Do not use purely on the skin, because it is skin irritative, so make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO // 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Photo-sensitizer: therefore, no sun exposure if used externally (to avoid phototoxicity, use it at 0.7% fir a dermal application)
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C, in your fridge to last a bit longer
Shelf life: 2 years from when you open the bottle
|1 drop = 0.03 ml||EO = Essential Oil|
|1ml = 25 to 35 drops|
depends on the fluidity
|VO = Vegetable Oil|
|1 teaspoon = 125 drops (around 5 ml)|
LIME ESSENTIAL OIL AUSTRALIA