Macadamia oil – Organic
Close to sweet Almond vegetable oil, it is used to prepare care for fragile and damaged skin. Fluid, it mixes well with essential oils and penetrates into the skin without leaving any greasy film, to nourish deeply.
WHO AM I?
Processing method of macadamia oil: expression without heating
Part of the plant: nuts
Botanical name: Macadamia tetraphylla
Colour: light yellow to orange
Oleic acid (50 to 65%), palmitoleic acid (15 to 30%), palmitic acid (5 to 15%)
PROPERTIES OF MACADAMIA OIL
- Nourishing and hydrating, it brings back suppleness and elasticity to the skin while fighting against skin ageing
- Softening, healing: it fights against both stretch marks and scars
- Circulatory, it stimulates and also drains the lymphatic system
- Very fluid and penetrating without any sensation of oiliness (good base for massage)
- Protects the skin against external aggression (pollution, sun…) because of its light UV filter. It provides light protection from UV rays and allows the preservation of capillary colours
INDICATIONS OF MACADAMIA OIL
|-Protects damaged hair and use in extreme weather conditions (wind, …)||-Care of irritated, sensitive, stretch-marked, scarred, cracked skin.
-Excellent massage base with essential oils
-Rosacea and circulatory problems (heavy legs, slimming care…)
- Repair of irritating skincare
- “Stretch mark prevention” care
- Dry oils and slimming care
- Serums for dry and damaged tips
- Lip balm
Nuts can give allergies
- To prevent stretch marks, apply a few drops on the most at-risk areas
- In a hair mask, apply for at least an hour and then shampoo. Can also be used in conditioner
Keep in the original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Check our post to help with your choice of vegetable oil!
50ml with funnel plug + black tamperproof cap, 50ml with dropper cap